• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Result from Cleanitol

Started by Sunshawk, May 26, 2007, 02:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshawk

This is what I keep getting as a result. What do i do now?? Is this good? 

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 2, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 45, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "wx\_core.pyo", line 4, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading wx\_core_.pyd
I Hear... and Forget.   I See... and Remember.   I Do... and Understand.   Confucious (551-479 BC) Thinkaboutit...

Sunshawk

Never mind the above, I found a thread and fixed the problem. Now I have a Language barrier. It is not in english???   
I Hear... and Forget.   I See... and Remember.   I Do... and Understand.   Confucious (551-479 BC) Thinkaboutit...

vester

Have you downloaded the one or two ddl-files neeeded ?

It's stated in the readme.  "$Deal"$

wouanagaine

Actually this is german :)
Just rename english.lang to current.lang and it will show in english

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Sunshawk

I don"t want to sound like a idiot but it seems i am going to. ??? I dont have any decision as far as language control. ()sad() Maybe there is more than one site to download a different version with English. &idea 

Andreas

From which site did you get the download? There's a German version at SimCityPlaza which has a German installer, German readme file and the German language file used as default. I don't know how the download from the BSC LEX is configured, but changing the current.lang, as wouanagaine has suggested, should do the trick.
Andreas

Sunshawk

I downloaded from this site 4 time total and every load has had the same result. As far as changing the language file, I don't know how. >:(
Even tho the wording is in different language, I believe I did what the Cleanitol was made to do.  &mmm   

How bout sending a correct link with English version. &idea

Andreas

You don't have to edit the language file. Just look into the folder where Cleanitol was installed, delete the existing "current.lang" and rename the "English.lang" to "current.lang". Most likely, "current.lang" holds the German texts for some reason.
Andreas

Sunshawk

Ok  &hlp When I Extract from the download all I have is the installer. I have no choice where it goes, and I have no readme, I have no place to edit anything. I wish I could find the "current.lang", but there is none.  %confuso  Go to the SC4D site and download the file, It came from the most popular catagory. I can see in the description of the file that it has been updated with different multilangual features, but I find no selection. I am also at #6 for total downloads for this file. Remember, the Cleanitol worked, I have the redundant files removed, but I was guessing at what the buttons red.   

I tried to redownload again and all I get is the big Gorilla with the Keyboard!!  ;D With all this crazyness, that makes me feel better.  :)

Here is a picture of what I have.   

Andreas

The language file is in the installation folder, not in the download. BSC Cleanitol is installed into \Program Files\BSCCleanitol by default, and you cannot change this because the "undo" files won't work properly otherwise.

Andreas

Sunshawk

Thanks all and especially you Andreas!! The install threw the installation folder in programs files like you said. WA LA there is is !!

GOT-R-DONE !!!

English...  &apls  :thumbsup:

SC4BOY

ummm.. the installer TOLD YOU when you put it in that it was going to put it THERE.. AND.. even asked you if you wanted to move it.. ;)