• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

@huzman:
I think he tried to tell you, with a wink of an eye, that he focused on building the landscape and scene in the picture so hard, that the "typo" just slipped through. Also, maybe, he is like me and takes grammar and orthography more relaxed, when on holidays.

Andreas

Admittedly, such a lovely scene is indeed a bit spoiled with a typo, and I doubt huzman wanted to lecture Nick. As a perfectionist, I'd try to make sure to get those right, too. ;)

FWIW, those rail cars are another most welcome addition to the game, and our beloved virtual model railroad gets better and better. &apls
Andreas

huzman

Thanks Andreas and Seaman for clearing Simmer2's message...
Nowhere I want to lecture Simmer2 or anybody. It's not my place to do so. Anyway, he may have taken my post a little too personal. Can I take back?

Let's just say "Case Closed" and go back to merry playing!
« Essayez d'apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

Tyberius06

Quote from: Simmer2 on June 16, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Simmer2

I really hope, that we will see these nice industrial buildings and lots soon. :) Really great job, Nick! :)
And those rail car-automatas... Awesome! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Back!!

Thanks everyone.

Tibi that lot is ready to go but I'm waiting to fill prop pack Vol12 before launching.

Here is another freight yard....SM2 Pacific Freight Ltd

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

Wow, this is a really nice freight yard :) And I love that freight platform very much! :) (is that platform a separate prop or part of the model, and if it's part of the model, will that be available as a separate prop?)
Really nice job!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

And of course you haven't failed to tease us with some hidden shots of the Oil Depo... ;) :)

Thanks your work!

- Tyberius/Tibi
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Shark7

I took a break from SC4 for a while (like about a year) and just came back today.  And Wow!  You have been busy.  Great lots, spent most of the morning downloading new stuff to play with.

Great work on all the new stuff and looking forward to downloading even more.

PaPa-J

Awesome Model! Great work!
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks everyone!

SM2 Prop Pack Vol12 is filling up nicely.
Here is another goodie you will find in the prop mix.

SM2 Asymmetric Squares Roundabout

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

An old train shed in an abandoned railyard somewhere in Hungary....

Simmer2

Great work as per usual man,love your stuff &apls &apls &apls.Must say these community creators of us even rival and exceed the original game designers in my humble opinion :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

Wooow! That's amazing, Nick!
I already love it, beautiful old and rusty building... Abandoned rail yards are coming!!! :)
Thanks a lot!

- Tyberius/Tibi

Simmer2

SM2 DNA Sequence added to the roster....

Simmer2

AsimPika3172

Nice roundabout statue!  :thumbsup: Please make more of them!!!  &apls :bnn:
I loves Sim City forever!

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

That looks amazing! I love it! Is that base part of the model, it's a new base texture? I love that one too...

- Tyberius

Simmer2

Tibi It is a new base texture.

AsimPika3172 Here is another....

Now that they are out of my system I can go back to doing industrial stuff  ;D

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

I love these roundabout filler props (and of course the lots as well, and that base texture is mindblowing). This third one with the fountain so awesome, that I have to place it onto one of my stations at the entrance plaza to please my sims :D
Beautiful stuffs! Thanks for them!

- Tyberius

AsimPika3172

How about adding cat statue (appear on Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia)....

.... into roundabout mode, if you want! So very cute!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

@AsimPika3172 I don't think putting cats in a roundabout is a good idea  :D Jokes aside, I'm done with sculptures for the time being.

Thanks Tibi  :thumbsup:

Well, back to industrial stuff as promised. Here is section B of the old train park set. It includes a furnace for those hard to find cast iron parts. Back in the old days cast iron was repaired rather than replaced with new parts.

Old and rusty...

Simmer2

Krasner

This looks very appealing and inspiring so far, I can already imagine these, with a few other things, spreaded around in a large half-abandonned industrial complex  :satisfied: Thanks for your work.
ANARCHIST !!