• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Altered/Artistic images!

Started by Masochist, February 12, 2007, 11:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Now, that has to be the best steam engine picture I've ever seen in my life. Excellent job, Bill_Chen! You never stop to amaze us.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Badsim

The last picture is ...  :-X ... indeed .

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

Incredible work on the steam engine train bill_chen!  &apls &apls &apls

Also, very nice pictures from Swordmaster  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Looks like you have something for the picture competition Billy !
Fantastic pictures...  &apls

You really have to restart your MD, or start a new one, please ! Then I'm sure I don't miss any of your pictures ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Bill_Chen

thanks for all the comments guys, :)

i shall update my MD when im ready :P 

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

art128

Here's a picture from the latest update in my MD.

:)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

Extremly beautiful picture Arthur  &apls &apls &apls

PS : It seems the snow rained down on some trees at the bottom  ;)

Dai9988

Slovakia!

Simcoug

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I found this thread and there are some great images that have been gathering dust for a while, so...

Inspired by Christmas Vacation  ;D

compdude787

Wow, that house is really lit up with Christmas lights!! I've never seen a house IRL where the whole roof has Christmas lights on it.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

mattb325

romualdillo

Good image!! It makes me think of "Home Alone", where is Kevin McAllister? (I just realized I'm getting old)  :D

kbieniu7

Romualdillo, I thought the same! Seems, that we used to watch the same movies for Christmas... Well, I would say, where is the suspicious van, then...  $%#Ninj2

Excellent picture, Simcoug!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

j-dub

Good one! Just in time before Xmas too!

c.p.

Quote from: kbieniu7 on December 21, 2015, 03:30:10 PM
Romualdillo, I thought the same! Seems, that we used to watch the same movies for Christmas...
Me too. :D  At first, that movie is what I thought Simcoug meant by "Christmas Vacation"

Great picture :thumbsup:

Gugu3

Nice picture!remind me of home alone... :D

noahclem

Lovely Christmas image  &apls  I wouldn't have put together the Christmas Vacation connection without you mentioning it but it's perfectly done! Curious how you did a lot of it. Merry Christmas!

Simcoug

Quote from: compdude787 on December 21, 2015, 01:15:17 PM
Wow, that house is really lit up with Christmas lights!! I've never seen a house IRL where the whole roof has Christmas lights on it.
There is actually a house down the street from me that comes close, but my real inspiration came from the movie 'Christmas Vacation' with Chevy Chase.
If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it... one of the best Christmas comedy movies of all time. (not exactly kid friendly though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8lwpvQEIM

Thanks for the kind comments everybody  ;D