• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... railroads and GLR

Started by threestooges, March 25, 2007, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figui

nice picture Mulefisk! and nice effect too :thumbsup:
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

RickD

Mulefisk, that bridge is stunning! Did you do that? I've never seen it before.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

DFire870

Quote from: RickD on October 19, 2007, 05:07:03 AM
Mulefisk, that bridge is stunning! Did you do that? I've never seen it before.

It's part of the HSRP (High Speed Rail Project), which re-skins the monorail network, and the original designer reskinned the bridge as well.'

And great shot Mulefisk, that bridge was definitely made to go across deep gorge.

-- John
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Ennedi

Quote from: willy88 on September 29, 2007, 07:18:02 PM
How's this?

It seems my wife Beata was the only person who noticed the most unusual detail on this picture:

Look carefully - what pulls the truck? A train car
And where is the container wchich should be on the truck?

:D :D :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Nardo69

Fresh out of my last SC4 - Session.

Enjoy.  ;)

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Serkanner

WOW ... railroads have never looked better then this.

figui

first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..

________

Nardo69

@sebes, Serkanner and figui:

Thanks for the compliment!

Here"s another one:

Dedicated to my friend Kenworth from the SFBT who BATted the catenaries as well as the class 243 engine and of course to Swamper who turned the BAT into Automata!  ()stsfd()

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Wow, nice one Nardo69!  I love that station!

Excellent work!

RickD

The railroad looks awesome. But not only the train, the brown buildings on the top of the images perfectly fit into the scenery.  :thumbsup:
However, there seems to be a graphical glitch on the corner of the building to the right. Looks a bit strange.  :P
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

figui

nice pic! and what station is that? it's great

also: what kind of station (is that a freight station?) is that one which appears at the bottom of the pic?

________

Nardo69

@Haljackey Glad you like it! The map is under construction and I may need to BAT to finish it but I might post some more pics here or in my MD/CJ

@RickD: Hmm - now that you mention it - have to check that next time I open that map ...

@figui: The Passenger station is from Ill Tonkso, most probably not the "original" one from the STEX but the remodded one from the SimcityKurier - here's the Linkie - as I am replacing the Lots from the STEX  with the superb modded versions from the SimcityKurier.
The Freight Station  is Silentbreaker's Rural Freight Station as far as I remember the first TE freight station ever on the STEX but definately the first TE freight station ever I used (and I still use it!)

apeguy

Quote from: Mulefisk on October 16, 2007, 08:45:40 AM
A regional line crossing a deep gorge.

I wonder where it could be leading? A new project perhaps? ::)

WHERE did you get that bridge? I must have it!!! :o

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Godzillaman

Quote from: apeguy on October 25, 2007, 02:57:05 PM
WHERE did you get that bridge? I must have it!!! :o

It is part of the High speed rail reskin of the monorail. Warrior is working on it so it's a separate network.
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

figui

________

Duvad

By duvad
Last train of the night.

By duvad
A few minutes before the first train arrives the next morning.

figui

________

bat

Really great work on your railroads (/GLR)! Wonderful pictures @ all! :thumbsup:

mattb325

Great stuff guys. I'll throw one into the fray - in this one the rail isn't the main focus, but it is an important part of the picture.