• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to build a functional Rail under 4 RHW underpass ??

Started by spitzkligger, August 10, 2014, 03:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitzkligger

Hi.

I wish to create functional Rail under 4 RHW underpass but i find no solution for this. I used google and find a tutorial about functional underpasses from here.
There was a picture with rhw underpasses puzzle pieces to do this but i haven´t these pieces. I used the latest NAM and wondering where i can find them.
Please help me a bit ...
Sorry for my broken English

Indiana Joe

With the latest NAM, you can just drag rail underneath the RHW.

Beware of video tutorials for the NAM, as with each new release, they may become obsolete.

APSMS

Well, video tutorials more often become useless or dated than obsolete...

spitzklligger, were you looking for Rail-over-RHW, or RHW over rail?

The Rail over RHW (Rail on the top in viaduct form) button can be found in the Railways/Trains menu.
For Real Highway over Rail (Rail is on the bottom), just drag like Indiana Joe said.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

spitzkligger

@ APSMS and Indiana Joe

thx for help. But with Rail under RHW i mean a Railway underpass a RHW Tile ( with a tunnel or so) When i try to drag rail through rhw its a normal Rail crossing ...

Sunset_baby

The draggable underpass only works with Elevated RHW I think.. If your rhw is at ground level I would suggest to just use the hole diggers (8m) to get a rail tunnel

mrbisonm

Maybe this will help you, I use this a lot.... ;)

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10876.0

You can do this vice versa also............ 

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

spitzkligger

Quote from: mrbisonm on August 10, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
Maybe this will help you, I use this a lot.... ;)

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10876.0

You can do this vice versa also............ 

Fred

Yes thats it  :)but in vice versa and with a RHW puzzle piece
instead of the normal road. In the middle is this special piece to do it functionality, right? So is this possible with RHW pieces?

trabman11

It is possible to do that with RHW pieces! But only with the RHW 2  &cry2 <--- Me
I did see somewhere on the forums Flup pieces for the RHW, and even the NWM, but it seems as though no one ever got around to creating them :(
Link to how to make the flup with RHW, you have to scroll down a bit (yes I stole the like from mrbisonm  ;D) --> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10876.0

<---- Me when I found out that RHW and NWM Flups pieces existed on someone's hard drive that were never going to be completed...

EDIT: It does not say this in the post but the Flup piece for the RHW can be found at the bottom of the roads menu somewher in the rd over rhw/ave over rhw submenu (or is it found in the road submenu in the road/ave oer rhw sub-submenu  ???)
RISE UP AND FIGHT WITH SUPER BUNNY AND BOB!!!
  (\_/)           ☻/       /  \       
\(='.'=)/        /▌        |☢|       
(")_(")         / \       //||\\
*whispers* ...For what I don't know...I think they are anti-Google+ anarchists  ???

Tarkus

Quote from: trabman11 on August 10, 2014, 03:48:57 PM
<---- Me when I found out that RHW and NWM Flups pieces existed on someone's hard drive that were never going to be completed...

The comments from our end were not that they were "never going to be completed", but that they were indefinitely on hold.  The original FLUPs development team is completely inactive, and has been for some time, and there's been some discussion of changing the implementation paradigm of the system.  We'd still like to implement those portals, but there's a lot of groundwork that needs to be laid in order to do so, especially as the new implementation that's been discussed involves some radical new tech. 

-Alex