• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Marina extension

Started by Wiimeiser, May 25, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiimeiser

I've previously had an extension for the OWW2 Marina that allowed more docks to be built in the middle of the water, but I can't seem to find it anywhere... Am I experiencing the Mandela Effect here?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Tyberius06

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Wiimeiser

Those aren't what I'm looking for, I'm looking for the PEG Marina over-water docks but with just the docks and not the waterfront parts. I swear I had them at some point... Must be the Mandela Effect...

Tyberius06

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Wiimeiser

It appears the first two were what I was looking for, thanks for the help.

For the links, click the url button under the underline button, then in the left code box, put a = between the l and ] and then the link after that. Then type the name in between the ][.