• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planetechef

very inspirated  &apls that's a fantastic beach resort, i definitly gonna make a reservation for this summer  ;D huge amount of work over there, i'm jalous  ;) congrats it's a real pleasure to follow each of your updates  &apls  &apls
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

simbourgeois

Oh, I wish my simcitizens would pay more taxes - then I could afford to buy that beautiful villa overseeing the beach... but, well, I doubt that the owners would agree to sell it anyways  &Thk/(

C'est vraiment magnifique  &apls

Bien cordialement,
Simbourgeois
Maire de Belleville

cubby420

sumwonyuno

That little beach and surrounding area is amazing!   &apls

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Yan077

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !

August 2009 – August 2010

One year ago this MD started. One year later, this MD is becoming a « Classic »

Thanks everyone !  :thumbsup:

My special thanks to all the SC4D community, and all your comments always so appreciated !
You always make me want to continue it !

I'm sorry I don't make a long speech, my approximative english forbid me...  :D

Just an update for this anniversary, hope you like it, and hope to see you soon !  ;)
You can also take a look at my new presentation page for a travel in Corsica.

---

A   S U M M E R   D A Y   I N    S P E N A T O

06:30 AM : morning sea mist...

08:30 AM : a wild and quiet place

11:00 PM : nobody on the beach...

3:00 PM: another hot summer afternoon

9:15 PM : corsican sunset

10:00 PM : night is falling...

TiFlo

Congratulations on you reaching 1 year! And beautiful, stunning scenery, as we have come to expect from you. A real artistic work.  &apls

rooker1

Hey Yan,
Congrats on your one year anniversary and congrats on making from Recently Published all the to the Classics section in just one year.  Your work is always a pleasure on the eyes, so I am hoping your MD will be around for quite some time more. ;)

I finally figured out how you do your beaches. ;)  And I think I will be giving it a try very soon.
BTW.....I have found one picture of yours that I don't really like... ::)....

Here in this picture, you didn't place the bridge perfectly. :P 
Just kidding my friend. ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

nbvc

Great. I like the stone fences on the way. :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Superb work!  Congratulations on your one year anniversary!  Your recent shots are gorgeous as always!  I really like how the dry gully turned out in this latest update! 

Badsim

Corsica ... my all time favorite MD , where evrything is pure and wild beauty & wonderment ...

(That said , for the same reasons than Orange gave you at TSC , alas I'm less convinced by Sarratosa ... ::) )

(( Ceci dit ,n'écoutes que toi-même ! Nous ne sommes que des esprits grincheux .  ;) ))

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

danielcote

Nice job on the village. I like the isolated apartment across the bridge, it makes it more realistic. What is the big administrative building in the centre for.

Myself.or.?

Congratulations on Corsicas anniversary.  &apls
You MD keeps on being a work of art (and becomes so ever more with every update). It's always a great inspiration for me to improve and to continue playing.

:-\
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

tooheys

Yann, it's been a pleasure following your MD over the last 12mths. The detail you put into each update is remarkable.  :thumbsup:

Hope to see you around for another year  :)

Dave

citybuilderx

You have a talent for realistic sim citys, and one year on your still showing it.  ;)
Good job!
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

Nardo69

One year already? Time passes really fast ...

It's always amazing how you recreate these mediterrean dry and rocky landscapes. If other use half as much rocks as you do it often looks completely overdone but in these pictures every single rock is in its place and it's absolutely logical that it needs to be where it is. Simply amazing. And as the dot on the "i" the flora itself is really like this "down here".

Amazing. It really is.

Take care my friend

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

sepen77

Awesome! This is by far one of the best MD's concerning landscape design! The way you use Mayor Mod Ploppable Flora inspires us all.  &apls
~ Sepen77

ecoba

Congratulations on a year already, Yann !  &apls  Corsica certainly is a wonderful MD and like the others, you are an inspiration for many !  :)

Ethan

art128

Mille bravo for this awesome year, Yann ! It was a great pleasure to follow your MD even if I haven't commented at each update. (But I have seen them all ! ) I hope to see more awesome picture like these one soon, my friend !

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Happy birthday to your wonderful MD, Yann!!! And once again a fantastic update!!!

io_bg

Happy birthday, Corsica! It's been a year full of astonishing updates, the last one is no exception! &apls &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November