• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubby420

Oh you tease you  ;)...beautiful shot. I can't wait for the rest of the update.

VeTram: That's a gorgeous picture! I want to be there right now more than anything! I've never seen anything like those white houses around an exchange before, but if I see anything I'll shoot you a holler.

Yan077

Girafe,
Thanks my friendly animal with a long neck, I hope so !

ecoba,
Thank you so much. You're right, but not really outside of Bonifacio, this is more on the west corsican coast, IR  where there is a real desert called "The Agriates"

Kwakelaar,
Thanks I hope not dissapoint you !

djvandrake,
Thanks, glad you like it !

canyonjumper,
Thank you Jordan !

penguin007,
Yes, real corsican roads are awesome, it's always a pleasure fo me to drive in ! thank you !

Vetram,
I'm sorry I don't remember where I downloaded this brown grass, maybe from Chrisadams on the LEX, but I'm not sure...If anyone can help you...
Thank you so much for this amazing picture, I know the Island of Santorini, I 've been here many many years ago, but I remenber it, awesome houses on the rocks near the cliff ! This is also a spectucular island, I really love it, and I also love Greece, that's a fantastic country, with so much islands, with typical villages like that !

nedalezz,
Thank you my friend !

cubby420,
thank you, you have not wait any longer !

ecoba

Wow, Yan, this is really a beautiful update. Is Porto Novi inspired by Porto Vecchio, or was Punta Dellambra based on it? I really think that the river going inland is really a beautiful touch, and I love your water mod it is very mediterranean. The Genovese towers that stand south of the city are really a nice touch that remind us of Corsica's past. Do you live in Corsica, Yan?

@Vetram: The brown grass is on the LEX, Yan is right.

Ethan

Connor

Incredible as always. Your eye for detail is inspiring, and it takes great skill to create something so beautiful yet so realistic as well.

Every update you showcase is amazing, but somehow it keeps getting better and better.

djvandrake

Quote from: Connor on April 17, 2010, 09:38:31 AM
Incredible as always. Your eye for detail is inspiring, and it takes great skill to create something so beautiful yet so realistic as well.

Every update you showcase is amazing, but somehow it keeps getting better and better.

My thought exactly.  This is such an impressive update.  Your shorelines (both above and below water) are the most beautiful I've ever seen.  Absolutely stunning work Yan!   &apls  &apls  &apls

cubby420

I don't even know what to say. This update is so amazing. Your eye for shores and beaches is unparalleled.  &apls &apls

canyonjumper

You've done it again Yann! The extraordinary amount of detail you put into your pictures is amazing!

Your friend,
                               Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Air6

Incredible my friend, this MD is a jewel. I really like the junction between the sea and the river. Great work.

Sciurus

Just Ahowwaoaw!!!! :o :o :o &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

marsh

Amazing pics, Its so real  :thumbsup: I love that beach too ;D

calibanX

Wow, amazing Yann. You've captured that little cove and that outlet perfectly. I love the rocks.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

danielcote

Battlecat

Another simply stunning update!  These shots are stuffed with amazing details! 

RBC

Even in my mother tongue I wouldn't be able to find words describing how utterly impressed I am, Yan.

This is art. Supreme art.

VeTram

Very nice details as always!.. :thumbsup:. .. I like everything but most of all i love your terraforming skills!... :thumbsup:.....Thanks for your nice words about my country, whenever you visit here i would like so much to meet you ... about the "brown" grass do you mean its a ploppable one?...Thanks ecoba for the information..
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

rooker1

Incredible pictures Yann!
It's always a treat to come visit your MD.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Gilikov1994

'B E A utiful'- Jim Carry, Bruce Almighty

Yes, this MD is just my favorite MD! You're inspireing me :)

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

alfadriver12345

Amazing as always! :o...... :thumbsup:

metasmurf