• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.M.Malwin

It is once again splendid! Your pictures are very colorful and your work on every little detail is fabulous! Corsica is one of my favorite area as you can imagine! Bravo Master  &apls  &apls  ;)

Tomas Neto

Sciurus

WAOW!!! Corsica is one of my favourite cities I think!! &apls &apls &apls &apls
Have you already been in Corsica Yann (IRL of course ;D)?

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Yan077

REPLIES !

Thanks for your enthusiasm, your comments are always very appreciated !!  :thumbsup:

Battlecat thank you my friend !
djvandrake thanks, the next update is coming...very soon  ;)
Gilikov1994 thanks so much !
nedalezz Glad you like it, thank you !!
kelis Thanks !!
canyonjumper Thank you !!!
danielcote thanks my friend !
M.M.Malwin thanks so much !! , I try my best because the beauty of the island deserves a great attention to details  $%Grinno$%
Tomas Neto Thanks Tomas !!!
Sciurus Thanks Guillaume, of course I've been many times in Corsica, this is really a "paradise island"..IRL !  $%Grinno$%

Yan077

penguin007

Stunning update there I love the castle on top of the hill

Will

kelis

WOOOW !! This is amazing my friend, i like the port and the city in the mountains  &apls &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

As always, your mediterranean style is perfect  &apls &apls

:thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kwakelaar

Beautifully integrated structures in the landscape, it all seem to fit together very well. Great work

canyonjumper

Very beautiful shots, Yann!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

djvandrake

Oh my!  &apls  &apls  &apls

The visual quality of your creations is currently without equal.  I love this update.  The real world pictures are beautiful and really demonstrate how much effort you've put into making your Corsica look so authentic.

Bravo!

calibanX

This update is beautiful Yann. I love your recreation. The fortification turned out spectacularly.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

sumwonyuno

&apls

It's almost like we're there!  I'm in awe of how much the in-game pictures complement the real life pictures!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

nedalezz

Stunning is an understatement. As usual, you continue to revolutionize the way MDs are showcased. All the pictures are great, but that first one is just..wow. One of the finest I have ever seen in any sense.  &apls

Connor

Battlecat

I really love how you intersperse photos of the real places with your work.  It really helps show how well you're nailing the character of each place you are replicating! Simply stunning as always!

Swesim

Although I find it diffficult to see how one could recreate such dramatic landscape and buildings You make it close to perfection once again...

Sciurus

Just AMAZING!!! :o :o :o :o &apls &apls
But on question: est-ce que le panneau d'entrée de la ville est vraiment rayé ou c'est toi qui a fait une retouche? $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *