• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Absolutely awesome pictures.   &apls
You really have a nack for building on hilly terrain, something I'll never be able to do.  I have very limited patience for that kind of stuff.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

knapp

It's really incredible! I never saw such beautiful pictures on an SC4-board. This MD is really "incontournable".  &apls
And the way You present Your work is very creative as well. I hope You'll continue this MD for a long time.
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

Battlecat

Beautiful tour of the coast so far!  Looks even more amazing every time I see it!

Tomas Neto

Woooooowwwwww, fantastic, really fantastic update my friend!!! Awesome!!!  &apls &apls

Delecto

Fantastic Yan... thank you for this beautiful pictures and this nice ballad.  :thumbsup: I hope to see you for a long time around here!  ::)

Regards___DEL!

kelis

Amazing, Amaziiiiiiiiing my friiiiend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

mightygoose

i am in AWE, magnificent attention to detail and totally immersive overall feel. you do yourself proud  &apls &apls &apls &apls
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Yan077

Thanks everyone, thanks so much for your great comments !!!
Glad to see you like this retrospective of Corsica :thumbsup:

I would like to show you a few new pictures, certainly the last of the region of Santa Maria before a new project...always in Corsica  ;)

Hmmm, it seems the weather turns bad...  &mmm

Thanks for your attention !
Yann  :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

That is amazing stuff there, Yan! Keep up the amazing, jaw dropping work!

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Engorn

Awesome, as always. I will like to get los on those woods. ;)

djvandrake

Fantastic Yan!  &apls

You're a grand master of the landscape.  Just amazing!

Simcitler

Just unbelievable, very, very,very,very good work.  &apls
i can´t find anything, which could be done better in those pictures!
How could i get my mouth closed in RL now?? &mmm ()what()
&apls

mightygoose

mother of all creation, can you imagine will wrights face if you showed him these pictures in 2003, i think he would have been immensely proud. shame nowadays his interests are elsewhere...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

kwakelaar

Again such beautiful images from Corsica, this is truly in a league of its own. The bridge and the small river ending in the sea is very nicely detailed, and the small village perched on the hill top; it sits there perfectly. The small hotel looking over the beach and sea, it is like it has been taken from some brochure to show you where to spend your luxury holiday.
Fantastic work  &apls

MaximePenen

Right... Have to clean keyboard. Drool all over.
In all seriousness... jaw-dropping.

sumwonyuno

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Tomas Neto

Oh yeah, your MD is magic!!! Another great update!!!  &apls &apls

Delecto

Simply magical.  :thumbsup:
I hope the winter storm didn't destroy everything in its path.  :D

DEL!

Battlecat

Superb work here as always!  I really love how you put all your roads into the terrain, it's very organic and realistic! 

Sciurus

Wonderful, just that, ah yes, I've got a word to say that in french : JE N'EN REVIENS PAS!!! :o :o :o

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *