• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

FIRST OF ALL THE REPLIES

Battlecat
Many thanks for the compliments!!
As Badsim said, I have to thank Simfox for his trees which perfectly fit with my Corsica  ()stsfd()

Glowbal
Thank you my friend !!

Tomas Neto
Thank you very much !!

Driftmaster
Thank you !
But I'm anxious, have you restored your voice ?  ;D

djvandrake
Thank you so much !!!

Calibanx
Thank you Geoff !!!

threestooges
Thank you so much !!!
I prefer to present a finished work, because you know I'm french and my english is too poor to comment every step of my work  $%Grinno$%
so I hope you understand  ;)

peter007
Thanx !!!

Sciurus
Merci beaucoup Georges...
...euh, Guillaume !   ;D

Bobby
Thank you my friend !!
But I don't understand what do you mean by" It's still the same scene"  ()what()

threeswept
thank you so much !!!

Badsim
Thank you so much Cedric!!!
I'm so impatient to see new (incredible) pictures from Antigone!

Vester
Thank you !!!

Petjuh
wow thanks my friend !!!

Jmouse
I 'm glad  you have have change your opinion of mediterranean settings, after seing my work...
Thank you, it's such a compliment!!!

During the first days of autumn, take your umbrella, a hard rain is coming on Corsica...

But it can go any longer, it's already the return of the sun.
What do you think about a golf party ?

...on the next update  ;)

io_bg

Fantastic pictures and great photoshopping! Looking forward to the next update! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nbvc

Looks nice, but I thing every golf player will be afraid, that the ball rolls the whole way down the hill, if he makes a mistake on top. ;)

BarbarossaS

Incredible photoshopping, the lightning storm in particular! I love it!  &apls &apls
Can't wait for the next update, that golf course looks pretty darn good!  :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

Delecto

Fantastic update, it's so realistic!!!
This MD is absolutely magnificent.    :thumbsup:

Jmouse

My, my! Another round of exemplary work! I join many others in admiring your PhotoShopping skills. This kind of presentation takes a bit more than skill, though. One must have a strong sense of creativity and an active imagination, too, and you seem to possess both qualities in abundance.

The photos you have presented here are magnificent - each in its own way. I shall be watching eagerly for the next installment in this wonderful MD.

Later...
Joan

Badsim

Stunning effects indeed , Yann ... :shocked2:

But these pictures have another merit . When I look at them attentively , it seems I can see the almost original picture , without the usual saturation you're using and frankly , your work is so good that that you shouldn't be afraid to show us it just like it is , at least from times to times ...
I was discussing with Vincent (Vnaoned) recently about your work and I agree that it is really impressive to see your result with Mediterranean BATs , which generally aren't that much good BATs ... they have found their master , here ,  just  in your hands .  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

djvandrake

A beautiful update.  &apls  I think your golf course looks wonderful, and I'm certainly up for a golf part eveny though I haven't played in years!  :D

Battlecat

Amazing work with photoshop there!  Those animated shots look amazing as does that golf course! 

KoV Liberty

Awesome effects. Love the golf course. And yes I did find my voice again. $%Grinno$%

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Bobbi

The weather effect. :thumbsup:

QuoteBut I don't understand what do you mean by" It's still the same scene"  ()what()
Sorry for my poor vocabularies. :'(
I mean I often see many pictures like this.

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

tr0ub1es0me

Two words: simply astounding!! Great work on the weather effects; i hope you don't mind if it inspires others (including me ;)). The golf course looks really nice as well. Well laid-out.

calibanX

I love it Yan! That lightning storm is great. You're a master.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

threeswept

Oh, my gosh...that's THE most realistic golfcourse I've seen in this game. What a spectacular layout!!! And, as far as the rain storm. I just had to sit and watch it over and over. That is truly cool!

hooha47

Wow.  The combination of your game skills and your photoshop skills make for probably the best pictures of the game I've seen.  Everything is so natural looking, they almost look like pictures of actual landscapes.  And that golf course is absolutely stunning.

I can't wait to see more. &apls &apls &apls
"If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads." - Cake

See all my lots on the STEX
And see my parking lot projects thread here and my mayor mode ploppables thread here

Yan077

io_bg
Thank you !!!
You will have not to wait any longer for the next update  ;)

nbvc
héhé, I agree, it's one of the most difficult golf all over the world  $%Grinno$%

Barbarossa's
thank you very much my friend !

Delecto's
Thanks !!

Jmouse
Wow, I always apperciate your comments, thank you so very much  :thumbsup:

Badsim
Merci infinimment Cédric  ;)
And you're right, I have to make some effort, but I'm a photoshopping addict  :D , and it's very difficult for me to show "it just like it is" !
Once again, thanks so much for your generous comments about Corsica  :thumbsup:

djvandrake
Thank you my friend !
But don't worry, I never played at golf before  ;D

Battlecat
Thank you very much !!!

Driftmaster07
thanks !!!
I'm relieved !  :-[

Bobbi
Thanks my friend !
I understand what do you mean, you also look that pic in the SC4 picture competition  ;)

troub1some
No problem and thank you my friend !
If my work could inspires others, I will be very pleased  :thumbsup:

CalibanX
It's always a pleasure to read you !
Thank you Geoff  :thumbsup:

threeswept
waow, thank you very much !!
I don't know if I really desserve such enthousiasm  $%Grinno$%

hooha47
thank you so much my friend !

Yan077

tooheys

Yan, that is absolutely stunning  &apls Can I book a game now?

The amount of detail you have included is just amazing, I could look at this all night and still see something new each time.

Very impressive.

Dave

Jmouse

Wow! Absolutely WOW! Yan, you are an amazing player! Photo-realistic is the only word I can think of to describe work like yours. I can say without hesitation that I've never seen work of this quality in an MD before.

You call yourself a "PhotoShopping addict," but the basic quality has to be there to start with. And in your case, it's there. It's definitely there.

Thank you for sharing these stunning photos...
Joan

Badsim

:o

Quote from: Yan077 on September 29, 2009, 01:47:38 AM

Merci infinimment Cédric  ;)
And you're right, I have to make some effort, but I'm a photoshopping addict  :D , and it's very difficult for me to show "it just like it is" !

Like it is or photoshopped doesn't change anything : you're the best player in action . Your Corsica is hosting the best SC4 pitures ever seen .
And I'm not afraid to be absolutely categorical .

Chapeau bas , l'artiste ...

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °