• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarton

Quote from: calibanX on September 01, 2009, 07:33:34 PM
Beautiful Yan. There's so much to like about this area. I love the beach, and the lighthouse in your night shots. There's so much more too. I love this diary.

Geoff
I fully agree. This is art! You make your cities just like the real thing! Superb job!! :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls

peter007

WoW this is so beautiful. It looks like a real town at the sea (almost) but it is very nice  &apls

threeswept

Absolutely stunning! Such an eye for the smallest of details - the winding mountain road, the small plazas, the foliage hanging to the cliff. This puts a huge smile on my face!  &apls

Nardo69

Actually ...

I do hope you never get to the Black Forrest and the German Low Range Mountain otherwise I may have to close Urland and burn my Sc4 CDs ...  $%#Ninj2

Just kidding. But I do feel like Cédric!

Great work. Absolutely stunning. That harbour and that fort just have to be there, everything is on its place ...

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

(PS: Cédric wrote "tuée" - correct? Because there are way to few woman playing SC4 IMHO) 

Yan077

thank you for all your great comments !
Replies after this update 3.2, I'm actually dead tired  /wrrd%&

Battlecat

Stunning!  Simply stunning.  &apls

The coast area, the beach and that small mediterranian town out on the peninsula are just gorgeous.  It all just fits together perfectly with the flora you've selected.  I'm very impressed with how close this looks to the real places. 

Glowbal

Tomas Neto

Impressive again, Yan!!! Your updates are great, wonderful!!!  &apls :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

I am speechless.... I am without speech!!!!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

djvandrake

^^^ What he said, or actually didn't say.  :D

Absolutely fantastic!  &apls  &apls  &apls

Everything looks perfect from texture to placement, color and context.  You're a master!  What an update!!!  &apls  &apls  &apls

calibanX

Very nice mix of real-life photos and of Sim pics. Always a beautiful diary to look at Yan.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

threestooges

That is simply a beautiful update. Each of those pictures seemed to have have enough depth to it that you could've found details to make an update in any one of them. The continuous presentation style and offset text are great touches too. The dense city, the sweeping bay, the harbor, it's all top notch. It would be nice to see some of the steps that are taken to make one of these areas, sort of like watching an artist paint a picture, but the end results themselves are certainly just as good. You take some great care and attention to detail with these updates.
-Matt

peter007

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Bobbi

Looks fantastic. &apls It's still the same scene. ::)

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

threeswept

Badsim

Prolonging the magic ... even on closer views .  ::)

... and have seen a magic Golf to come .... $%#Ninj2

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vester

petjuh

Jmouse

This is some of the finest work I've ever seen in an MD, Yan. You are to be commended – and encouraged to keep it up! Your attention to minutiae is phenomenal, and it is paying superb dividends in the quality of workmanship.

Normally I'm not a huge fan of Mediterranean settings, but you just might end up changing my mind! :)

Later...
Joan