• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 26, 2015, 01:18:22 PM
...@ Cathy, I am not sure about your number 2  ::)

I must admit it did look familiar, but its definitely not listed on the CML table at the front so had to assume it was new ... sending you a PM

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

Quote from: catty on November 26, 2015, 02:17:04 PM
Quote from: Girafe on November 26, 2015, 01:18:22 PM
...@ Cathy, I am not sure about your number 2  ::)

I must admit it did look familiar, but its definitely not listed on the CML table at the front so had to assume it was new ... sending you a PM

:)

I added Cogeo CML to the list. Link is broken currently (Noah was hosting it). We will upload it under the website as many others.

We issued another CML today  &apls &apls

The first CML we have issued for this birthday month was Schulmanator, congrats  &apls &apls

Cat Regent 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

APSMS

It's not quite fair, because I already knew the other five CMLs prematurely, but I found the last one.

I have to say, it does look nice on him. Very fitting.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

noahclem

Quote from: APSMS on November 27, 2015, 10:22:16 AM
It's not quite fair, because I already knew the other five CMLs prematurely, but I found the last one.

I have to say, it does look nice on him. Very fitting.

We had to be sneaky  :evilgrin:  It's no fun to be part of your own CML assigning process. And now we have our own secret meeting place for next time this happens ;)

Girafe

The 2nd CML we issued was Peterycristi for his amazing talent on modeling historical Geman buildings

German Heritage Guardian
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

The 3rd CML issued was for Orange_o for his fabulous work on landscaping (MMPs, terrain and rock mods).

Like a Rock
The Floraler

mattb325

Congratulations to the new winners! Most deserving  &apls

catty

The CML for Mr Smooth is looking good   ;D
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

Quote from: catty on December 06, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
The CML for Mr Smooth is looking good   ;D

Indeed, we wanted to reward eggman for his dedication to NAM components development with this CML:

Mr. Smth
The Floraler

art128

Some really nice CML. Congrats to the winners, well deserved!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

5th award issued to a stakhanovist of the BAT: Sam Johnson

Soviet Bater
The Floraler

Girafe

Last CML issued during this birthday month was B22rian &apls

...let us ch@t...

More CML will come soon  ::)
The Floraler

mgb204

Whoever is responsible for my CL - Thank you for a wonderful surprise, I'm generally chuffed about the choice :).

I was only joking last night someone might give me Mr Sidewalk or Mr Textures *phew*

Simmer2

Quote from: mgb204 on January 12, 2016, 03:48:41 PM
Whoever is responsible for my CL - Thank you for a wonderful surprise, I'm generally chuffed about the choice :).

I was only joking last night someone might give me Mr Sidewalk or Mr Textures *phew*

:D
________________________________________________________________________________

mattb325

Quote from: mgb204 on January 12, 2016, 03:48:41 PM

Many congrats! I think its a great choice and well deserved! :thumbsup:

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Congratulations! Kinda goes without saying, but very well-deserved  :thumbsup:

Themistokles

I've been thinking about when this would happen. Very well deserved indeed! &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

InvisiChem

Congratulaions. These are very well deserved. You have all contributed to the community and added much needed value to an awesome game. Thank you and again, big props.
Everyone has something to offer, most do not possess the courage to offer it.

Girafe

The Floraler