• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

As you know we are celebrating the 9th birthday of the website, yes already 9 years  :P

CML attribution has always been in the DNA of SC4devotion and we are pleased to announce that a new CML has been issued, discover who  $%#Ninj2 $%#Ninj2

:thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 12, 2015, 11:46:19 AM
...we are pleased to announce that a new CML has been issued, discover who  $%#Ninj2 $%#Ninj2...

Nice to see the CMLs make a welcome return   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

;)

Second person has been awarded  &apls &apls

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 15, 2015, 01:12:14 PM
;)

Second person has been awarded  &apls &apls

I think you might need to do some clues as I haven't spotted them yet

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

noahclem

One involves something historic

The other something less anthropomorphic   :D

catty

Quote from: noahclem on November 16, 2015, 12:56:44 AM
One involves something historic

The other something less anthropomorphic   :D

thanks I shall have another look tonight

Girafe

So who did you find Catty?  $%#Ninj2

We issued a 3rd one today  ::)
The Floraler

art128

Nice to see the CML finally issued after a long time. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

It's hard to not make a hint too hard or too easy--though I may have erred on the side of difficulty with the previous hint. The most recent awardee is a colorful guy....

catty

Quote from: noahclem on November 18, 2015, 02:52:45 PM
It's hard to not make a hint too hard or too easy--though I may have erred on the side of difficulty with the previous hint. The most recent awardee is a colorful guy....

So far I haven't spotted them, but I'm only really active in the RTMT boards these days ... back to looking   (@pitufo=)

catty

:bnn:

Found them at last and I should have really spotted the one with the cat in it

noahclem

Girafe

Quote from: noahclem on November 20, 2015, 02:32:32 AM
Yay  :bnn:  More coming soon ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyone else spotted the CML issues the last few days  $%#Ninj2
The Floraler

Girafe

The Floraler

Themistokles

A fourth!? :P Goodness me, for a short moment I thought I had found at least the first one, but then again, at a closer look, no I hadn't $%Grinno$%
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Girafe

5th CML has been given few hours ago  &apls &apls
The Floraler

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 24, 2015, 10:24:28 PM
5th CML has been given few hours ago  &apls &apls

And very nice it looks on him   ;D

So that's in no particular order

1.  ...l-- -- --@t...
2.  S-- ------- -----r
3.  C-- -----t
4.  L--- - ---k

I knew I should have written them down when I found them, one left to refind

:)

catty

noahclem

Thanks for the heads up, Cathy  :thumbsup:  I'm hoping to go through all the CMLs and move them to a single location once we're finished with these and I've got a bit more time for it. Will see if I can track down a copy of his wizard hat sooner though.

Girafe

His CML is back.

It was a temporary offline surely. But good initiative Noah to secure all CMLs under the website hosting

@ Cathy, I am not sure about your number 2  ::)
The Floraler