• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Seriously, this was an awesome updates. Mixing history and Simcity is very well done.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kelis

# Ninth Update ~  Discover Bassen [1] ||

"Discover Bassen" is a series of updates where we can know more about Bassen, these updates have not a concrete theme, just show you pictures from Bassen of the diferent parts of the city. Here you can see pictures of the future updates or or photos of places that you know, so enjoy with this first serie of "Discover Bassen"

~ D I S C O V E R - B A S S E N ~

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Getron
Thanks my friend for your comment !

nbvc - Yeah, you've reason ! Thanks.

Kergelen - Gracias amigo !! You are Right, The work of Debussy deserve a great place in our cities !

RickD - Very important to remenber !! Thanks my friend  :)

rambuckel - It is a great movie, right ? and well the book is a piece of art if we think in the situation where it was wrote. Thanks for your comment, as always is a pleasure  :)

noahclem - Really thanks Noah, your comment is a great pleasure after do this update, for that reason I still doing updates  ;)

Framly - I know my friend and that is good, so good  :) ! Thanks for your comment my friend  :)

WannGLondon - Glad you like it my friend !!

MrMAvE94 - It's normal my friend, her story is so sad and hard for us and yes, the same about the tree, but if you see the pictures I put it in the back of the house  :)

FrankU - Thanks my friend, much appreciate  as always !! Yes, Amsterdam is a great place to live, a beautiful city with a beautiful people  :)

958517907 - You only have to take a plane to Amsterdam  :) Thanks for your comment.

rooker1 - Thanks my friend !! That's good, good people cry when they feel the misery of the other and you did it, so I just can think you are a good person my friend  :) Thanks !!

Ol.S / Benoit - Thanks my friend ! Well I didn't see any picture because I know very good this place in the real life, so when I was playing sc4 I had this place on my mind and sometimes that is better than many pictures. Thanks !

benedict - Thanks my friend is an honor to be on your list  :) Thanks for your comment and thanks for that number one  :) :)

art128 - Gracias amigo, As always a pleasure read your comments !!

Schulmanator - Thanks a lot mate, glad you like it  :thumbsup:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Once again the comments were kind, as always I want to say thanks for every comment and for every view and visit. I hope you like the new update and I hope you can enjoy it.

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

FrankU

Hey, I see Lenin on the large square. Nice!

Kergelen

The square with street only in one side is a great idea. You inspire me... again.
Beautiful avenue too. This is one of my favourites updates &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Yan077

Just incredible. Each of your picture is a small jewel, your lotting work is so awesome...   :o

Bravissimo !!

art128

beautiful work on these plazas, Jonathan! The first one with Lenin is my favourite.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

100% Kelis! I love your detailed work &apls

I am outed as a Kelis-Fan ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

mave94

WannGLondon

Ah man, the last picture is my favorite. love the square, road textures and the trolley busses.
Call me Warren.

Dantes

I see Lenin.  :P Otherwise, really nice, especially the tram ways looks wonderful.  :thumbsup:

WC_EEND

You've really outdone yourself this time Jonathan &apls

I've been lurking here for way too long.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

kelis

# Vuurtoren Van Noordij #

Today there is no update, today we only have a preview of a future update. This is the beautiful lighthouse located on a dike in the picturesque town of Noordij opposite the ijsselmeer.

I hope you like it and the next time I will go with the replies  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

FrankU

Kergelen

Nice picture!
Just today I've begun to MMPing an area with this lighthouse :D

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Beautiful beach scene Kelis  &apls  I look forward to seeing more of the area.

Also, fantastic work on the last update!  You are truly one of SimCity's most talented lotters  :thumbsup:

rambuckel

Absolutely beautiful! It looks really great and I'm looking forward to what's coming next :)
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

WannGLondon

Beautiful shot, cannot wait for the update.
Call me Warren.

mave94

Initially Noordij sounded really weird for me, because I pronounced it wrong. It means northern of the IJ. That picture with the lighthouse looks great, indeed!