• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WannGLondon

I have no idea why I have not commented here yet. This MD is amazing, I especially like the latest update with all of ILL Tonkso's buildings. Where did you get those two curved skyscrapers though? They're really cool. Anyway, great job.  &apls
Call me Warren.

rooker1

101 comments means I get the pleasure of moving your MD to The Best Sellers section....congratulations. &apls
It's always a pleasure to view your MD.

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing work on this update Jonathan !
I love the Hotel :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

wallasey

I have looked through this from start to finish...its a cracking region you have going on here! My favourite set of images has to be of Voel Village...that was spectacular! It actually reminded me of Hoorn!

All the best with this project, look forward to seeing more from you.

kelis

# Eighth Update ~ Anne Frank Huis [ The Anne Frank House ] ||

The story of Anne Frank could be the story of millions of children, the story of all people in Europe during the Second world war, the story of how a young person dies, another sad story, could be just one more...but in the hearts of many people these people are not just one more. Anne Frank represents the sadness of war, the sadness of the human mind, but also the power of a young life, her young and pure life •

• The Anne Frank House is located on the Prinsengracht [ 263-265 ], was built by Dirk van Delft in 1635. The canal-side facade dates from a renovation of 1740. On 1 December 1940 Anne's father Otto Frank moved the offices of the spice and gelling companies he worked for, Opekta and Pectacon, from an address on Singel canal to Prinsengracht 263

• The ground floor consisted of three sections; the front was the goods and dispatch entrance, behind it in the middle section were the spice mills, and at the rear, which was the ground floor of the annex, was the warehouse where the goods were packed for distribution. On the first floor above were the offices of Frank's employees; Miep Gies, Bep Voskuijl and Johannes Kleiman in the front office; Victor Kugler in the middle; with Otto Frank in the rear office above the warehouse and below the floors which would later hide him and his family for two years until their betrayal to the Nazi authorities •

• From this house, Anne Frank goes to Westerbork camp, from there She goes to Auschwitz, One month later she with her sister Margot Frank were sent to Bergen-Belsen, where they died of typhoid fever in March 1945, shortly before release. When her father Otto Frank returned to the house of Amsterdam Miet gave him the diary of Anne Frank, the diary of his daughter. This diary was finally published and translated into over 67 languages. The house on the Prinsengracht and the secret annex are today a museum and landmark •

• The museum we relive those moments of anguish, When Anne Frank wrote her world famous diary in occupied Holland, I can only recomend you to visit this museum and that you may know the story of this girl, a pride of the Dutch and the rest of the world •

# Anneliese Marie Frank ~ 12 June 1929 || early March 1945 #

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rv0TB4CevM&feature=related

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

rambuckel -
Hi Theresa, as always your comments are a pleasure. Thanks !

Dantes - Thanks my friend !! Nice to see you again  :)

noahclem - Thanks for your kind comment noah  :)

art128 - Thanks Arthur !! Well that was my idea, the old and modern together  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster - It's a beatiful building, perfect for the European cities, also it's a awesome bat, for that reason this building is popular...Thanks my friend, Glad you like it  :)

Kergelen - Once again, Thanks my friend !!!

Framly - For sure, you have your suit now Framly  $%Grinno$% Thanks my friend !!

958517907 - Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

ThomasK - WOW, really thanks for this GREAT comment !! It's a pleasure to me can read your words, thanks my friend and I hope to see you here once again  :)

RickD - When you wantv ;D Thank Rick !

Terring7 - Yes, that is  :) Thank my friend.

eugenelavery - It's not a water mod, It a canal pack by Moonlight - http://blog.livedoor.jp/moonlinght/archives/cat_59226.html - Thanks for the comment !

bat - Now here you got the 8th, I hope you like it and Thanks Bat !!

chester - Thanks for your kind comment my friend  :)

WannGLondon - Thanks for your comment mate. I have to say that I love your MD, your region looks so good !
Are you talking about this ? http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/12868-eastside-plaza/ Thanks mate !!

rooker1 - Really thanks Rooker, It's my pleasure to be here, Thanks for your comment and I hope to see you here once again in the future  :)

Ol.S / Benoit - Thanks my friend, glad you like it !

wallasey - Thanks for your comment, glad you like it. I'm glad to hear that you like volem, I'm working on a new Dutch village so maybe in the future you can see it  :) Thanks for the comment and I hope to see you again !

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Once again the comments were kind, as always I want to say thanks for every comment and for every view and visit. I hope you like the new update and I hope you can enjoy it.

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Getron

Another masterpiece Kelis. Just Awesome, it looks really like Amsterdam &apls

Getron

nbvc

Fantastic work to not forget the sadness of war.  &apls

Kergelen

Amazing pictures again!

I love your streets and the narrow canals. Is the perfect environment for Debussyman's new cathedral. When I see it I knew you'll pu in a excellent
place. &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

RickD

Great new update, despite the sad story. But it is important to remember.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rambuckel

Kelis, this is a fantastic update! I recently watched the film "Diary of Anne Frank" and of course I read the book. This is propably surely the most touching article in connection with SC4 I know!

The pictures accompanying the story are brilliant! Thanks for sharing!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

noahclem

Certainly the most touching SC4 update I've ever read. This is something beautiful and you should be proud. Until next time  &apls &apls &apls

Framly

Many people in germany know this book  :)

Great remember of this sad story!

I really like the way you transfer the story into the SC4-World ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

WannGLondon

Thanks! That's the tower I am talking about. Amazingly artistic pictures as usual!  :)
Call me Warren.

mave94

It is fantastic again! :thumbsup:
In the past I always had to cry when reading about Anne Frank. It is a nice way of telling the story of the war in the eyes of a child.
It is sad the tree she always saw had to be removed.

-Matthijs

FrankU

Kelis, a touching update, timed very well.
Real Life is always an inspiration to SC4 works, and this update shows how close they can be.

Your streets and choice of houses are great!  &apls

What a beautiful town.Really want to live in this...

FrankU

I did, for several years. Yes. Amsterdam is nice. I mean RL Amsterdam....

rooker1

A very touching update indeed.
I thought for a moment how I would fell in that situation and it brought a tear to my eyes.
Very good set of facts and great update.
Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

Well, I like this update even more ! Touching story indeed... I checked some real life pictures and its pretty impressive how you manage to reproduce the area, wow !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

benedict

Gorgeous update, Amsterdam is a unique place and hard to replicate in SC4 - you have done a fantastic job.

And you're number one on Ben's Top ten this week - well done!
Click on the banner to celebrate!