• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

"Ped Mall Tiles_CentrePole"

Started by Sorengaard, October 01, 2008, 08:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorengaard

Hi,

I had a similar reaction as a previous inquirery to the Pedestrian mall tiles being awesome, but the first one (white with pole) looks best next to GLR. Only thing that annoys me is the pole.

The response was "Are you a bit familiar with the Reader? Then open the "NetworkAddonMod5.dat", fill the list and click on the first exemplar file, named "Ped Mall Tiles_CentrePole". Select the "LotConfigPropertyLotObject" line (there's only one), right-click it and select "Delete property". Now, right-click again, and select "Reindex LotConfig". Save the DAT file, and you're done. Most likely, you have to re-plop the ped-mall tiles to see the effect of the modding."

This may be obvious but if I "Select the "LotConfigPropertyLotObject" line (there's only one), right-click it and select "Delete property" how do I "right-click again, and select "Reindex LotConfig" if the iLotConfigPropertyLotObject" line is now deleted.  Or am I Reindexing another line and if so which one?

Obviously I am new to the reader but it seemed simple enough until I started "thinking" too much. ;D

Thanks  Steve

wes.janson

You don't have to right click the LotConfigPropertyLotObject exempler. You can just choose any other one and reindex from there (At least, that is what I am given to understand).

You might want to check out This Topic. Andreas gave me a great step by step in it.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!