• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Thank you!

Tibi & fantozzi

I will rummage through my lost and found bin at the bottom of my HDD, perhaps I will find what you seek.... ;)

Here is some unpublished stuff I had in my dust bin. (I actually played the game for a bit after almost 3 years :D)

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

SM2 The Pit is now online here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3700

Mind the hole...

Simmer2

Lot list as been amended.
________________________________________________________________________________

scott1964

Fasan

Hello, I always find your work very very good.
I am delighted to be able to involve you in my SC4 world.

Super Good work!

Many Greetings
Fasan  :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

Wow!

Thanks for The PIT, but I also would like to thank to you making a picture catalogue about your awesome props! It is really usefull!

SM2 Mega Prop Packs reference pictures

And that old-ish rail building looks very nice, I love it!

Thanks, Man! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thank you.

I have been playing the game a bit (finally) and noticed a serious lack of railway filler lots and so I made a few and then some more...then I started making the models for even more lots lol.
What you see here is not a giant lot but actually a bunch of tiny ones made in a somewhat modular fashion. As you can see, coupled with my upcoming Vol2 spur set, they complete the picture.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Those old railbuildings are so nice... watertower superb.  &apls &apls &apls &apls
I like that little house with the red roof, but that red roof looks a bit too red/bright/saturated or something like this. I don't know the proper technical term for it could be a bit shabbier (shabby - geeez dictionary has given me 18 possible option for the hungarian word.).
Oh I almost forgot that dirt road/street from the SAM to that little house with the parking lot. The crossing with the RRW is fantastic. I don't know if those are overlays on your general base textures or the tiles with the tiremarks are base textures by default, but it looks so good. I guess that is a filler set as well, but Man, you should start a SAM mod with these textures. For me it looks nicer than the actual rural dirt SAM next to it.  :popcorn:
But this whole scennario looks awesome! :)  &apls &apls &apls
Thanks for making it, I'm gonna enjoy to playing with them. Three wishes ON:
- more building variations with rail access on different states (I mean more run-down-ish buildings with broken windows and graffities and broken/chiped roof tiles)
- diagonal buildings? I know it would be a huge work probably...
- I guess you know what the third one is...  :D (for all of them a pink-purple colour varian with rainbow shadows...) :D :D

Awesome work! Thanks!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

LOL Tibi!!

Need a loan? Not only it is an interest free loan, you don't even have to pay it back!

Apply here...http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3705

Simmer2

AsimPika3172

Oooohhhh.... Moooonnneeeyyy!!!!  :D 🤑  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

Just to be clear...

I had my reservations about publishing this lot but I had to make it in order to help me when developing new work and could not be bothered with wasting time making Simoleons the hard way. You should see my work maps, they are littered with many failed and very expensive attempts.  ::)

When I actually play the game (rare these days) I don't use money cheats out of principle. It is completely up to the individual players to use it or not.

Simmer2

Simmer2

A few more items added to my SM2 Railways Bits project...(services vehicles, cranes, man made ponds etc.)

Simmer2

Andreas

Those filler lots are really nice, a perfect addition for rail yards, sidings and those run-down lots that you showed a while ago. The brown roof on the little house looks better now as well. :)
Andreas

fantozzi

As always - Nick makes rust looking so good, he grafts props with rust.

Silur

Waiting for Your masterpieces once more  &apls &apls &apls

Kitsune

...... you so need to put a certain dog inside that box car with the open door :) A little piece of Canadian tv history ...
~ NAM Team Member

omgitskosc

Love the rust and decay. Gonna have a lot of fun playing around with those props!

Simmer2

Thank you everyone!

Moarrrrr...

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Oh, yeah!
It's getting better and better. More is always nice in SimCity! :) Beautiful stuffs!
Thanks for making them!

- Tyberius

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi.

This is an example of what can be achieved with the new props lineup. This scene was a must  ;D

Here you can see Stephen with the red hat directing the work flow for a new DTR rail line. Alex came out of the engineering office, rolled up his sleeves and he is manning the crane today because the crane operator called in sick (I'm in the Johnny on the Spot taking care of business) :D Tibi is up ahead clearing a path with the dozer...

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Geez Man!
Awesome pictures, nice story, thanks for the mentioning! :) ;)
Beautiful props and potentials.  &apls &apls

Really nice, I eager to start playing with these beauties...!

- Tyberius