• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 17, 2014, 09:22:37 AM
Thanks Catty, I will update the table when Jeronij will upload the pics, however please add the CML of

CP
Null45
Ilive
Yan077
Aaron Graham

Thanks  ;)

All the missing pictures should now be here

http://www.sc4devotion.com/images/CML/

:thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

I updated my previous post. All links are now pointing to sc4devotion data base ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 21, 2014, 09:51:00 AM
I updated my previous post. All links are now pointing to sc4devotion data base ;)

Table update much appreciated, first post now updated have changed this line to

List current as of 22nd November 2014 - Girafe.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Hi Guys

With my requested resignation from the SC4D staff having now taken effect, It is with the greatest regret that I must announce that I am no longer a member of the CML Committee, hopefully someone else on the staff will take up my duties ...

-catty

Durfsurn

Quote from: catty on November 26, 2014, 03:31:43 PM
Hi Guys

With my requested resignation from the SC4D staff having now taken effect, It is with the greatest regret that I must announce that I am no longer a member of the CML Committee, hopefully someone else on the staff will take up my duties ...

-catty

Not quite the right place but whatever :P - I haven't been on this site all that long but Catty is one staff member that features prominently - thank you for all your hard work and dedication as a staff member to make SC4D a better place -  &apls  &apls  &apls

Thank you again :)
-Billy

catty

Hi Billy and thanks   &apls

You are right may not be the right place, but I started a CML suggestions competition back in October and while this may be completed by one of the SC4D staff, it did seem only polite to tell people what was going on with their CML suggestions.

-catty

Girafe

no CML attribution, all this work for nothing...  &ops
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Just wait a bit, Girafe. Catty wasn't the only staff working on it you know.... ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

The Floraler

vortext

While it's visible in the table below FrankU's CML has gone missing from his profile.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

CasperVg

Thanks for the report - it has been updated :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

vortext

Spotted another, in this case GDO29Anagram and again picture shows in the table.
time flies like a bird

CasperVg

Seems like majhost, which is hosting GDO29Anagram's CML is currently down for maintenance. I'll wait a few days and if change it if it's still down then.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

kelis

Hello;

In the last weeks I have also some problems with my picture...Thank for your help and support  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Very sorry, but it appears to be the same problem Ganaram had with majhost and it's my fault for putting them there in the first place. Hopefully that site returns soon (NORO is gutted without it) but I'll try to move any CLs I can from majhost to SC4D :)

vortext

By now it seems like Majhost is 'down for maintance' on a permanent basis and the wikipedia page has been deleted as well. Rather strange indeed. Couldn't find any more info on it but it doesn't bode well. Maybe time to start transferring the CMLs to SC4D indeed.  &Thk/(

edit, this isn't reassuring, either:

Quotemajhost.com was first crated on 2008-05-21. The domains expiry date is 2015-05-21
source
time flies like a bird

catty

Quote from: vortext on February 22, 2015, 05:48:39 AM
By now it seems like Majhost is 'down for maintance' on a permanent basis and the wikipedia page has been deleted as well. Rather strange indeed. Couldn't find any more info on it but it doesn't bode well. Maybe time to start transferring the CMLs to SC4D indeed.  &Thk/(

Quote from: catty on November 21, 2014, 09:21:57 AM
Quote from: Girafe on November 17, 2014, 09:22:37 AM
Thanks Catty, I will update the table when Jeronij will upload the pics, however please add the CML of

CP
Null45
Ilive
Yan077
Aaron Graham

Thanks  ;)

All the missing pictures should now be here

http://www.sc4devotion.com/images/CML/

noahclem

Thanks Cathy  :thumbsup:

I've gone through and fixed the CMLs I could find. Please let me know if anyone is aware of CMLs still missing :)

Girafe

Quote from: Girafe on November 27, 2014, 03:00:51 AM
no CML attribution, all this work for nothing...  &ops

Any news few months after  ::)
The Floraler

kelis

My CL pic is working fine now, thanks moderators  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||