• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

Congratulations MGB you're awesome! you really deserve it

one point to raise tho, clicking your cml makes it big, I don't know if that's intentional?
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

mgb204

Quote from: JoeST on January 13, 2016, 06:12:46 AM
one point to raise tho, clicking your cml makes it big, I don't know if that's intentional?

It's cool though :) - so please don't remove it.

Thanks to all for recognising my achievements and the kind words, it really means a lot.

Girafe

Quote from: mgb204 on January 13, 2016, 06:18:18 AM
Quote from: JoeST on January 13, 2016, 06:12:46 AM

It's cool though :) - so please don't remove it.

Thanks to all for recognising my achievements and the kind words, it really means a lot.

It comes from a trick. If designed CML is too big, the image can be reduced directly in website, if you click on it, it will show at its original size. Same for Voltaire if I am right.  ;)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Pat

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a CML, I was looking back at page 1 and man I sure do mis Hubert siiiiiiiiigh

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

noahclem

As part of our birthday month celebrations a new round of CMLs is in progress. The first has now been awarded....

catty

Quote from: noahclem on November 04, 2016, 03:55:32 PM
... The first has now been awarded....

Congrats reddonquixote on the CML its well deserved   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

art128

Well I guess people won't have to look for it now........
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Quote from: art128 on November 05, 2016, 04:20:21 AM
Well I guess people won't have to look for it now........

Didn't realize it was a secret given people were already congratulating reddonquixote on getting a CML

Goodbye

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

noahclem

Another CML issued today  $%#Ninj2

APSMS

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Girafe

Indeed, congrats to RDQ for his CML  ;)

Ever Higher

Did anyone spot the second CML the comittee award  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

The second CML awarded is for Gn_leugim, congrats to him  &apls &apls

★★ SC4 ★★
General Contractor
The Floraler

gn_leugim

autch I feel so bad, only today, more than half year later, I found about this :O

Thank you nonetheless! I'm very honoured!

b22rian

QuoteI feel so bad, only today, more than half year later, I found about this :O

Thank you nonetheless! I'm very honoured!

Well i have certainly noticed mine on occasion, but until tonight I didn't really understand the purpose of it or what it stood for..

And although in my case its been about 2.5 years now .. i can say im as honored now as the day i received it  :thumbsup:

thanks very much ,

And I have someone currently in mind , who i feel more than deserves this award for his recent contributions in multiple areas of lotting, modding + batting ..

Should i mention them in this thread as being deserving or whom should I contact about this talented individual ?

noahclem

An honor given away has rarely been so well-deserved or patiently waited for. But, at long last, a certain member of the community has been recognized for his invaluable contributions to this fan site and to all the SimCity community. I'll hope you'll all join me in honoring our new laureate :)

Seaman

Nice label! Rail and Industry :D

Congrats to the recipient!  &apls

Tyberius06

Really nice and well deserved! :)  &apls &apls &apls &apls
Congratulations! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thank you Noa and everyone on the CML committee, from the bottom of my heart.

I'm indeed profoundly honored for this badge.

The graphics representation could not have been more fitting  :D

I would also like to thank everyone for continually supporting me on my SC4 journey. I will strive to bring more detailed content to the community.

Stay tuned.

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

brick_mortimer

Congratulations Nick!

Its' been less than 3 years ago that a new batter emerged giving us incredibly great and original content for a 12 year old game.
And now he gets a very apt custom label  :thumbsup:

Well deserved  &apls  &apls  &apls
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good