• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Team's Super Special Thread for the month of November!!

Started by rooker1, November 01, 2012, 04:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

The NAM of special interest this month?

I'd say: the NAM is of special interest every month! How many people would still be playing SC4 without the NAM?

Congratulations and thanks to everyone in the  :sunny: NAM :sunny: team!  ()flower()

Girafe

Gang NAM style ;D

Congrats to all the team for this well deserved OSITM  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

GDO29Anagram

<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

figui

Quote from: Girafe on November 02, 2012, 06:07:46 AM
Gang NAM style ;D

Congrats to all the team for this well deserved OSITM  &apls &apls

;D ;D
how is that you NAM-team can surprise us even more than you do every month?
really, very well deserved OSITM  &apls
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

pagenotfound

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

sunv123

QuoteGang NAM style
Lol  ;D

Wonder what the surprise is........... %BUd%
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

whatevermind

Don't know if I've ever shared this, but here goes. A few months ago I was creating a fresh completely no-plugins region to test some new mods I was working on, taking everything out of my Plugins folder. I needed a somewhat developed city to get any useful data on my mods, so I started laying out a new city. I wasn't even 5 minutes into laying out roads in my test city and in frustration closed the game and promptly put NAM back in my Plugins. I realized I had been playing with NAM for so long, I had forgotten just how little the game offered without it and how dependent I had become on NAM to give shape to my cities.

So, with recently newfound appreciation for everything NAM has done for so long, a very hearty congratulations!  &apls

Tarkus

Quote from: Girafe on November 02, 2012, 06:07:46 AM
Gang NAM style ;D

I couldn't resist . . .

Quote from: Durfsurn on November 02, 2012, 03:38:11 AM
Better with Smooth Curves (hint hint)?

Smooth curves are definitely a nice thing to have, and they're on the long-term list, but it's very unlikely you'll see the L1 RHW-3 and RHW-6S getting them this release.  One thing at a time.  The main thing to take away from that is that those particular elevated networks now have diagonals.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone--more surprises are on their way . . . ;)

-Alex

FlyHigh

Congrats SC4D and congratulations to you too, NAM Team, for being part (a major one) of a Community that still keeps this game alive after all these years!  &cry2
>>> Maxwell R. Black <<<

Haljackey

To all the Gangnam style references all I have to contribute is

Besides, Gangnam is a fad/trend... the NAM has been popular for a long, long time. It's a classic ;)

Durfsurn

NAM is a classic alright! Diagonals look great though Alex! Waiting patiently for more!

Swordmaster

I have absolutely no idea what this gangnam thing is all about. . . something from TV I probably missed again.

NAMmers: great work! Though I still have to find a good purpose for RHW-3. I've been away from RHW too long now I guess :P

Cheers
Willy

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

mike3775

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 03, 2012, 02:11:26 AM
I have absolutely no idea what this gangnam thing is all about. . . something from TV I probably missed again.

Be grateful.  I unfortunately know because of my kids.  I wish they would unlearn it

Kitsune

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 03, 2012, 02:11:26 AM

NAMmers: great work! Though I still have to find a good purpose for RHW-3. I've been away from RHW too long now I guess :P

Cheers
Willy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0 ... oppa gangnam style... and I still dunno on how a song in Korean can do so well  ()what()

And.. can't wait to see whats in store...
~ NAM Team Member

Patricius Maximus

Quote from: Haljackey on November 02, 2012, 07:49:09 PM

Besides, Gangnam is a fad/trend... the NAM has been popular for a long, long time. It's a classic ;)

True. The NAM is a classic, and so is Captain Picard. That was a nice touch (whether intentional or unintentional).

Elydion

Quote from: Haljackey on November 02, 2012, 07:49:09 PM

[picture omitted]

I'd really like to hit 'like' on that one, but since i can't, i'll do it this way.

A Nonny Moose

How time flies when you are having fun, eh?  It seems only yesterday when this site was born out of adversity into success.  Congratulations sc4devotion.  You have made a major mark in the community.

And congratulations also to the NAM Team.  Your consistent devotion to continuing network developments in the game have made it playable for more than a decade.

&apls

My Canada includes Quebec