• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New NAM El Problem

Started by OhioHawk, March 06, 2013, 11:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioHawk

Hi, I tried to look around, have not seen this, unless I am blind.  but in any case. here is the problem.  after updating to the new NAM.  (and I hope I can get the picture here) my El is a ton of different colors.

I guess it worked, picture wise.  I dont understand what happened to it.  I did not delete anything, or update any props or textures.  but I got this after the update.

Any Suggestions Please??
Thanks in Advance,  Ray

Tarkus

It's related to the "Alternate El-Rail" set that is available as an option in the new NAM.  Install the Cool Blue texture, or go back to the original El-Rail, and it should go away.

-Alex

io_bg

The same happened with me when I installed the new NAM for the second time. The first one I selected the new el-rail pillar textures but then I thought I should return to the old ones so I ran the installer again. I deselected the Cool Blue texture but now it looks just like the above picture.
Also, I can't get the 'road cul-de-sac' option to work. Even if I select it, the roads still end the way they used to do (with a barrier).
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

z

Quote from: io_bg on March 06, 2013, 01:17:45 PM
The same happened with me when I installed the new NAM for the second time. The first one I selected the new el-rail pillar textures but then I thought I should return to the old ones so I ran the installer again. I deselected the Cool Blue texture but now it looks just like the above picture.

For now, you need to select the Cool Color texture.  This restriction will be removed in NAM 31.1.

QuoteAlso, I can't get the 'road cul-de-sac' option to work. Even if I select it, the roads still end the way they used to do (with a barrier).

This also will be fixed in NAM 31.1.  You can fix it yourself by renaming the cul-de-sac file so that it starts with "z8" instead of "z1".