• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tutorial on Underground Rail pieces

Started by k808j, July 23, 2009, 08:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k808j

Is there a tutorial on the NAM Underground Rail pieces. I am having a hard time understanding how to use the pieces.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

Mawgojzeta

I am, too.  It is driving me loco (good pun, eh?)! 

I tried the advise blurb for Hole Digger (is that the right name) for rail, but it did not work, so I must still be doing something wrong...

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Mawgojzeta

That is very helpful.  I have been trying to mix the Smoncrie's Hole Digger Lots functions with the underground rail entrance and did not realize those are two totally different ways of doing things.

I had actually tried looking on YouTube the other day, but did not notice that particular tutorial.  Thanks for the link!

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

RebaLynnTS

Wonderful Underground Tutorial. The NAM Team is awesome.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

k808j

Excellent tutorial, hopefully more pieces will be developed.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

z

Quote from: k808j on August 01, 2009, 05:00:50 PM
Excellent tutorial, hopefully more pieces will be developed.

I am trying very hard to get a major expansion of this network going, including making this network run under avenues.  If people with skills are interested in helping (or even people without skills who want to learn), please contact me via PM.