• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Why is this L2 Avenue viaduct not more like its brother?!?

Started by Pythias900KMB, June 25, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythias900KMB

Many salutations, everybody!  If you cannot already tell, I need your help.  The first attached screen capture shows an Avenue viaduct that has given me super fits last night for no other reason than because I want to use the seven tile wide space for a Commercial district while the second shows what I want the Avenue viaduct to look like.  Whenever I try to draw the elevated Avenue over the One-way road by the GHSR line, SC4D thinks that I want the two at the same 15 meter elevation.  The One Way Roads are to remain on the ground while the Avenue passes over them along with the RHW just to the west.  I really want to finish up the transportation network so I can unpause the city and add back in all the RCI development.  I am galvanized with excitement at how my SimCitizens will find themselves in a completely new city once I am done, so I really could use your help, guys.

Seaman

hmm.. I do not know where the problem is. The configurations do work for me:

I suggest building the part again. The disconnector tool from the RHW might come in handy to prevent unscheduled destruction ;)
Also, as you may have noticed yourself, the use of draggable elevated Avenues in combination with Avenue puzzle pieces (the avenue T-intersection and the Avenue over GHSR piece) might cause some stability issues. Try to place the puzzle pieces the very last and do not click further on the draggable parts.

Hoffmanz

What can I ask for more information? Help me out so that I can follow the rules.