• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Land of Nowhere One and two CLOSED

Started by dioangel, September 27, 2007, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dioangel

STORY OF THE LAND OF NO WHERE

BY MS. DIO ANGEL

I bet you all know this story.. Well maybe most parts in the second one. I wasn't comfortable bring up the second due to the lack of comments. Right Now I'm baaack and ready! I decided to do the Revised Edit of the two CJ's Land of No Where one and two with CAM and make the story for fun to read. So far I had complaints (in a different board) that the story is way too long. I can respect that all the way doing the best to make it short. So Here is the story!

If your curious...here are the mods I'm using are:

Network addon Mod (NAM)
CAM
Street Addon Mod
Radical Ordiance Mod

It's just all begin just an lovely evening around the camp fire on the summer day. The king Ronnie James Dio is at the log sitting around with the villagers telling eye popping stories. He loved his people. Ronnie Is known for the king of the gods, fighting off the mysterious creatures who hunted the night! Except only one man who wanted all in the palm of his hands. Watching over the dark tower dressing black. The man himself, Dani Filth. A sound of the wooden door open slowly out in the dark shadows. Dani turn his back away from the window shouting at the Old wizard, "Why did you turn to your stupid brain to the king! I would have your head cut off idiot!" The wizard held up magic stick close up the Dani's dark vicious face. "I adore the king! He made up this land.. You do nothing you selfish greed!"

Suddenly Dani started laughing still have the magic stick close to the chin. "Adore the king huh...?! I'll show you." Dani grabs the stick snapped it in pieces throwing out open window. The wizard's face turn white running down the stairs towards the castle doors. Dani Slams the door sitting back on the chair mumbling. Until he thought of a plan that could destroy everything! Mean while at the camp fire, hell broke loose! Fire spreading the woods lighting up the night Dani's troops throwing out sticks of fire on the houses burning up! Suddenly, Dani appears in a blink of an eye sitting on a log. Smiling in a vicious evil greed. Ronnie was furious holding out the sword. Before he took a swing, Dani speaks to him with a soft voice.

"I wouldn't throw the swing if I were you Dio!"
"Afraid to be sliced to death.."
"Nope."
"Why are you here?"

Dani paused a minute standing up suspiciously doing mind reading. Ronnie quickly glance a mind reading back. The two step closer face to face. Dani gives a odd smile.

"It's odd you and I have the same power. But I'm still going to be king of this land!"
"Your armies won't stop me from your fools!"
"My armies??.."

Dani fell on the grass laughing historically! "You've heard me twit! I"M THE KING OF THIS TOWN!" Cried Ronnie showing the sharp pointed end of the sword close to dani's face. Dani quickly hands the sword as Ronnie moves back while Dani vanishes out of sight!

The next morning Dani got a letter from one of the servants in the dinning room. He tears the envelope reading a letter from the king. His high pitched voice echo down the hall screaming!! "Why that cheap trick!! Raging War against me??... TWO COULD PLAY THIS GAME!" The following night.. War broke lose throughout every town, and city every day! Both sides were dead or wounded. only half of the population were wiped out. thousands flee the towns are never to return! During the last battle, Miss Dio Angel runs into the scene! "STOP THIS NOW I BEG YOU!!" Dani paused letting go the sword while Ronnie did the same thing. She moves her hair away from the hazel eyes drawing attention. Dani's eyes move to hers.. "Well look what I have here." "Give it up!" Shouted Ronnie giving a evil eye to his face. "Both of you quiet! All you want to do is fighting isn't? this is not you at all!" Dani spits out the blood standing close to the Miss. Dio Angel "It is me little angel! I'm going to have a piece of the pie!"

She backs off laughing... "No way. I want you both offer a peace treaty. And I, will be in charge!" "Hold your tongue.." Said Ronnie rolling his eyes. "I am in charge!" "Shut your mouth!" screamed Dani. She screamed at both of them furious. Silence whispers the blue sky until she speaks to them. The three discussed everything for long hours. The war was over an done.. You thought things were over to the two men Dani Filth and Ronnie James Dio huh?! Nope, they still hated each other! Even the argument over the peace treaty. Rainbow Village, and Sacred Town were being developed at the moment.

The fireplace still lights up the Ancient paintings on the wall one evening in DioAngel's castle. Angel breaks the silence feeling un welcome at the table. "So.. We been quiet for long time. Let's talk!." Ronnie and Dani grumbled as they give each other an evil eyes. "ok. I guess I'll start talking to you." Said Dani moving his long black hair off the strong shoulders smiling. "Piss off" Said Ronnie. Angel slams her fist on the table furious.. "I hate it! I wanted a quiet evening together an you guys can't be NICE!" Dani's eyes open wide in excitement laughing his head off. "Can you do that again? I love it how your angry." Angel smiles back while Ronnie starts to grumble loudly know he's hitting on her. Ronnie picking up a hand full of mash potatoes and throws it on Dani's face! Angel laughs out loud while she spits the gravy on Ronnie while Dani pours a cup of hot chocolate at him! "FOOD FIGHT!!!" cried Angel getting ready for a good fun!

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

bat

Wonderful start, dioangel! Also great first pictures! Looking forward to more...

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

Pat

Linda simply amazing stuff here wow im excited to see you MD'ing again - your party houser pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dioangel

Thank you sooo much Pat!  &apls It's great to be back!  ;D

tooheys

Hi Linda, good to see you MD'ing again.

I always say that rural areas are my fave, so will be looking forward to see how this grows.

Nice start  :thumbsup: . But I bet the farmers will soon be whinging about all that wildlife eating their crops  :)

Cheers

Dave

dioangel

Greetings Dave! Thank you very much for the comment!  ;D

Schulmanator

Hello, Sister In Comedy! Now, you have answered the age-old question? "Where is Nowhere?" The answer: "Here!"

Bring on the Land of Nowhere 1 & 2!  :party:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

dioangel

BROTHER IN COMEDY!!!!!!!! *HUGE HUGS* I'm sooooooo happy you stop by!!  :P ;D ;D Oh yes I'll bring it on!  :thumbsup:

Pat

gooooooooood so does that mean Linda we are getting an update? ? ? ?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dioangel

Pat

Thats good News Linda and get some well need rest - pat

dioangel

dioangel

PART TWO

Things got a little out of hand the next two days, A strange Vampire named Kairn comes into town. He knew the two own this region, and decided to join in without notice. Later that night, he heard arguments coming from outside, some where down the red brick road towards the tavern. He quickly hides behind the tree with the evil grin, "Well look what I found!" It was Ronnie, and Angel having a little fight. Ronnie steps close to her tired hearing the same stuff.

"You know what... There is no way in hell both of us being in the treaty with a pathetic Moron!"
"Listen!"
"No you listen!"
"Ok, what's this now?! Another fight like this? Is this what you want?"
"Well... Yes."

Angel walks off inches away without turning back. Ronnie runs quickly having his arm placed on her shoulder, "Don't you think of turning my back away from me! Never! This is an insult you lady evil!" Angel pulls off her black scarf giving a odd look, "Lady Evil?!.. How dare you!" She walks up one step feeling more angry. He smiles to her still looking in the eye whispering in the dark.

"I love it when your mad tough woman!"
"Eat your heart out!"
"What??"

She suddenly walks out of the road giggling, "You heard me hot shot." Kairn couldn't help but laughing! Ronnie quickly spots him near the trees. He quickly vanishes before Ronnie catches him. Later that night, Kairn made his way back to the castle safely still laughing, "I could play this game, Sarcastic morons Ha!" Suddenly a box appears on the palm of his hand. Inside are the voodoo stuffed dolls of the two men! He takes out the doll of Dani and smiles, "First one tonight for me... good night sucker, I hope you scream good." As the clock struck Midnight at the castle. Dani screamed in horror feeling the tortured shock! For a moment later it stopped, and continued again lasting three hours!   

The Next morning he arrives in Ronnie's Castle in pain. He pounds on the door pissed hissing so loud. He opens the door rolling his eyes.
"You again.."
"I'm going to kill you!"

Ronnie laughs at him and said, "This is not your time isn't?" Dani pointed his finger to his face seriously pissed, "Oh shut the hell up! You did something to me idiot! Yes you have the voodoo Doll!" Ronnie crossed his arms together, "Why I would used a cowards toy huh? I did nothing to you..! If I wanted to finish you off, this would be one on one." Dani let his finger go taking a step close, "Your such a liar!" Ronnie slams the door on his face, and said, "Idiot!" Well the next night later, he's the next victim! He threw himself in rage for hours. Suddenly, it stopped completely around 4 in the morning. He walked quickly to Dani's place taking out the sword ready to kill him. He opens the door laughing his butt off..

"The hell happen to you?!"
"Prepare to die!!"

Ronnie takes a swing at the sword fighting outside, "I'll give you a damn punishment you idiot!!" Dani dodges every move screaming, "WAIT A MINUTE!!" Ronnie quickly paused standing towards the gate. Dani makes a strange sound knowing something is funny.

"Look.. I haven't used no doll!"
"Yes you have!!"
"I have not! You did that to me!"
"No I haven't!!"

He paused for a moment and said, "Wait a minute. If both of us didn't used it, who did?" Mean while Ronnie had a little help from Dani walking to DioAngels castle. They spotted her in a work dress picking up the potatoes off the garden just after the morning sunrise, "Good Morning.." She gives a strange smear at the two. Dani smiles sweetly to her..

"I have a question for you missy.."
"What do you want?"
"Tell me the truth.. Did you played a bad joke on us?"
"Bad joke??"
"A bad spell.. I mean did you use a voodoo doll?"

She laughs historically dropping the potatoes in the iron bucket. "Voodoo doll?.. This toy has been abandon for centuries.." "That's what I was going to say to you lady evil!!" Shouted Ronnie to her. Dani scratches his head while the two started a vicious argument about the last's nights chaos. "Stop!! She didn't do this to you!!" Cried Dani stopping the fight. Ronnie looks at him while Angel steps back casting a high wind spell. Suddenly she held out the hands, watching the two swift off fifty feet like a wind just knock them down cold. They landed back first laying on the grass. Ronnie shouts out quietly still in pain, "Oh Crap the hurts!" Dani starts laughing at him.

"I told you she didn't."
"Oh shut up!

bat

Pat

Linda very awesome update here.... Poor Danni and Ronni them poor saps dont know what vodooed them lol....

dioangel

Comments:

Bat - thank you very much!  :thumbsup:

Pat - hehehe this is just only the begining!  :D

tooheys

QuoteHe pounds on the door pissed

Selective editing, sounds like a true Aussie to me  ;D (At least it shows I do read the story ;) , well I just look out for the rude words really :P)

Nice work with the seasonals trees and the canals. I like the story and looking forward to the next exciting episode.

Hint: would suggest you turn off the U-Drive off (or whatever it is called).

Linda, look forward to the next update.

Cheers

Dave

dioangel

COMMENTS:

Dave - Your so funny dave... LOL glad you enjoy it. :-) yes I know forgot to turn off the u-drive.  :P

dioangel

Greetings to all

Sorry I haven't done the updates, due to a huge problems during school in RL.. very long story, but I'm still here. Of course just to let you know there will be a little update sometime soon.