• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Isengard - New update 29.04 - LLANGEFNI - City Centre Part I

Started by Danthe, August 20, 2007, 11:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danthe

Welcome again!   

Exacly, I have started my new project: region ISENGARD. I have used a fantastic map from beskhu3epnm . As you can see, map is huge, so, there will be for making a lot  ;D I hope, that there will be curious MD and it will be pleased you  ::)

Today, I present general view of region and region's map. I was modeled on David's map for TRR and his tutorial.

FromTheAshes

Great map, I'm looking forward to see some nice pictures man :thumbsup:
Visit Vorsfelde.

rooker1

I agree, great maps.  Some in game pictures should be really neat with all those mountains.

Robin   ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Danthe great start with those maps and using Davids idea is awsome how you implemented it for Isengard.... i cant wait to see more soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ennedi

I agree - great map, I will wait for more :thumbsup:

There are some rivers on the map and they don't appear on the region shot - I understand they will appear in future  ;) It will be a great addition, especially for the biggest city

Powodzenia!
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Wonderful region and map! Looking forward to more...

Jmouse

That's a pretty challenging map, and it will be interesting to see what you do with it.

Until next time...
Joan

Schulmanator

Looks like a great map to try out. Eager to see what you can do with it!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

beskhu3epnm

Not too often I see a map by my hand in a CJ. jimmymac is the other with 'Shaping Invermere Valley', so as you can well imagine I will have to follow this one quite closely!

That is an incredible transportation map. Amazing!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Zaphod

The map looks great, exactly how big is it?

War Kittens !?

thundercrack83

I love the map, Danthe! Great start! I'll be looking forward to following along.

meldolion

Wow, that's an awesome map to work on! Great start!
I'm eager to se how you develop it!!

M4346

I LOVE THAT MAP! And I am sad that you used it before me! :P

I already got it and wanted to start on it a.s.a.p. Oh well... :P

Anyway, looking good! I'd like to see what you do with it!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Sober

Nice choice of map! Interested in what you can do with this virgin landscape  ;)

Danthe

REPLIES

FromTheAshes: thans for first comment :)
rooker1: thanks
patfirefghtr: thanks. David created tutorial, it has very helped me.
Ennedi: thanks Adam. This picture is shot of Cenzus after creation map. I will make rivers "manually"  :D
bat: thanks
Jmouse: thanks Joan for yours comment
Schulmanator: thanks
beskhu3epnm: yours map is fantastic  &apls. I like such miscellaneous field, creation is challenge on it of communication network. I will not change forming of field, yhere is so well  ;)
Zaphod : original is 7x7 large maps but I've changed for 5x5 large maps
thundercrack83: thanks my friend
meldolion: thanks
M4346: oh, I'm sorry, that I have taken map which you want. I did not know. But not exclusiveness, You can use too  ;)
Sober: thanks. Land remaining virgin, buildings will not dominate  ;)

And today, first update. I have begun from communication infrastructure.

finally, bonus... Shows that is here differences of heights of fields  ;)

beskhu3epnm

AWESOME!

Very rural, and very prfessionally done. The exact kind of development of 'communication' I would have expected on this type of map!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

Very nice update, I can't wait to see who moves in.

Robin   ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

danthe a very great rural update indeed  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

A very nice start to what I am sure will be a very scenic MD.

Until next time...
Joan

thundercrack83

Very great start here, Danthe! I love all the NAM curves--both road and rail--and the tunnel and underpasses, everything looks great! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more!