• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Unified Nation of St Colin and the South Stiles

Started by NASCAR_Guy, June 29, 2007, 04:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASCAR_Guy

THE UNIFIED NATION ST COLIN AND THE SOUTH STILES
INFO

NAME: St Colin and the South Stiles
Capital:St Colin
Leader: Prime Minester Colin Mochire (SC&TSS) King RyanXXXI (The South Stiles) Goviner David Hetzel (St Colin)
(ST Colin and the South Stiles has a Political system similar to the UK except that A monarch a the State head instead of the Country Head.)

FLAG:TBD

Pictures

The first Batch of Pic are from Ryanstown. Ryanstown is the District Capital of the South Stiles and home to King Ryan.

Here's an Overview(This is the west end only)

The "Canal District" and "West End"

This is an area called "The Island. So called cause it is comepletly surrounded by canals

Central Ryansburg

Government Gate Park(So called because you have to go through a check point just beyond herre in order to drive the road.)

the Ryanitian Government(Ryanitins are the name for people of South Stile birth) area

Lastly some artwork

Oil painting of the canal district (By yours truly :P)

Pencil Sketch of Northton done by moi

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

pipishere

Very quaint town you have there!! Thanks for your application to the SCJU too :)  ;)

tooheys

Nice photo effects. I like the way you have labelled the various streets, buildings etc. :thumbsup: I haven't the patience to try something like that.
It must be a real pain as the area expands to keep track of what names you have already used. By the way, I don't think you needed to label the Pizza Hut  :P

Looking forward to more

Cheers

Dave

dedgren

Nice start for this MD.  I'm with Dave (tooheys)- probably know a Pizza Hut when I see one, but I thought your use of labels in many instances was really a plus.  My guess is that you'll strike the appropriate balance after you pursue that approach for a while.  Since you are building in hilly terrain, you might also want to check out one of the "slope mods" available on the LEX or STEX.  They are great for avoiding the "Bullitt" effect [linkie] you see in the fifth pic.

This looks like very promising summer (well, Northern Hemisphere, anyway) entertainment.  I know I'll be back again soon.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

flame1396

Nice.... you didn't need to label some stuff :P (pizza hut)

This will be worth a return visit
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

NASCAR_Guy

Thanks guys,I haven't been on SC for a few days :'( But I may update this soon :thumbsup:

QuoteMy guess is that you'll strike the appropriate balance after you pursue that approach for a while.  Since you are building in hilly terrain, you might also want to check out one of the "slope mods" available on the LEX or STEX.  They are great for avoiding the "Bullitt" effect you see in the fifth pic

Then You'll absolutely hate my next update :D

COASTAL SHORES(How original of a name)

Overview

Mayorial residence and a very popular church  :P

To late,Buillit syndrome has already hit!

East side of town.

A little portion of our Arsenal.

rest of the base

Just call me Dave

ExiLe

cool CJ!
Gotta love the St. Jeronij church tho, hehe great idea!  :thumbsup:

take care,
...coming soon

NASCAR_Guy

Hey,I think I'm going to play some SC4 Today,So look for an Update soon.

Probably gonna be East Ryanstown

Just call me Dave

tooheys

Well it's certainly nothing to hate, but I think you do need that slope mode dedgren suggested.

Regardless, a good update and nice work with the photos.

I can't say I've seen the retaining wall shown in the 3rd pic. Can I ask where you found this?

Watching out for more

Cheers

Dave

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: tooheys on July 12, 2007, 02:50:41 AM
I can't say I've seen the retaining wall shown in the 3rd pic. Can I ask where you found this?

They can be found a NOB's site.

Just call me Dave

pipishere

Nice update. Could i suggest you tone down the glow a touch?! :)

NASCAR_Guy

EAST RYANSTOWN

sorry about the lack of updates,I've been laying this game with the frequency Of Richard Simmons getting Girls :P

EAST Ryanstown. :-[

The Industrial Docks,and some industries

This is the area just west of the Wharf District.

National Stadium of the South Stiles (Not St Colin and the South Stiles)

Kieth Mypastywhitebutt ampitheatre.

Just call me Dave