• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Call for RTMT Team Members, Associates, and Testers

Started by z, September 08, 2008, 08:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z

Quote from: westamastaflash on November 08, 2009, 05:00:07 AM
I'd be interested in testing if you still need people.

Yes, we always need testers.  I'll put your name on the list, and let you know when we have testing to do.

DCMetro2834

Hello Z! I would love to be a part of the RTMT team is some way! :) Could you please PM me if you have any openings?

Thanks,
dcmetro2834

b22rian

Steve,,,

If we have any openings , i recommend DC strongly..
Ive known him in chat for awhile now , and he is an up and coming new talent on the scene  &apls

regards, Brian

DCMetro2834

Hi Z,

I was wondering if you got my private meassage responding to yours. It wasn't in my outbox....but maybe you got it. I can resend it if you didn't get it.  ;)

-dcmetro2834

z

Yes, I did your message.  Thanks!  Things have gotten quite busy now, so it may take me a couple of days to get back to you in full, but I'll respond ASAP.  :)

DCMetro2834

Oh, thanks. I had never sent one before, so I didn't know if it was supposed to be in your outbox as well. :P But, I'm fine, take you time, I understand you are busy by all the neat work you post around here.  ;)

-dcmetro2834

z

As you may have read elsewhere, the RTMT Team is going to be including RTMT stations for all the NWM networks in the next RTMT release.  Due to the number of NWM networks (including those in the next release) and the various features of RTMT stations, this means adding hundreds of new stations to RTMT.  (The current total number of RTMT stations is 53.)  For this reason, we need people to join the RTMT Team and help us build these stations.

People who are interested in helping us should have at least basic familiarity with the Reader and the Lot Editor.  Some familiarity with SC4Tool would also be helpful, but isn't necessary.  A full tutorial for building these stations is being completed, so all the steps will be laid out clearly.

One of the most important qualifications for joining the RTMT Team is to be able to put in at least several hours per week on this project, on average.  RL always takes precedence, of course.  But it is important that if you want to join the RTMT Team, you are willing to put in a reasonable amount of time on the project.

If this sounds like something you want to do, then please send me a PM with a little information about your background.  Thanks! :)

Nego

@z: Sounds interesting to me. I'd love to be a tester. I'll send you a PM on the subject.

ivo_su

From what help you need to be more useful. I have already experienced in  making  such stops and I think I can handle most things  without  modeling.

Ivo