• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

European texture as a texture available under LE

Started by Girafe, March 17, 2013, 03:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

I need for my bus stops the straight European texture. It seems that this texture is "new" as I have never seen it before. Old European textures were with smaller stripes.

My question is where can I find this texture for the LE?

If it's only integer in NAM files. Should I extract it and create a texture which will be available for LE and create a kind of texture dependency.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

MandelSoft

For the current Euro Textures, the one you encircled, there are currently no LE textures available. The only ones that are available (which are distributed by the new NAM by the way) is the old legacy support from the old SFBT set.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Girafe

Thanks

So is it possible to extract this texture and release them as a dependency or NAM has all rights on it?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

MandelSoft

Well, if you can convert these textures to useable LE overlays, I'd see no problem. You get my permission ;) (since I'm the one who created the new Euro textures)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Girafe

The Floraler