• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NEW USER/MAC QUESTION

Started by RivalsFC, August 24, 2010, 05:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RivalsFC

Hello all!

I know this could fit into a couple different forums, but instead of making two posts I'll just combine them here.

First off, I'm new to the site but I love all the things you guys have done so far.  I played this game for a LONG time a few years back, had a few mods, but nothing too serious. Well, I've forgotten most of the things i knew about modding the game, and to compound the issue I just got a new Macbook a week ago, so I'm running into issues installing ALOT of this content on my mac.  I tried a forum search but couldn't find anything relevant to my needs...any one want to try and help me a out a little?  I would REALLY appreciate it.  I hope once I get up and running I'll be able to contribute some really nice stuff to the site as well!  Thanks in advance!

Indisguise

if your looking for help with mac installation of maxis or lex material you'll need a file called file juicer, this allows the auto-installers to work on a MAC. Personelly I don't use a MAC but theres a whole section on Mac user help.

Take a boo through these topics, most likely answer most if not all of your questions:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=273.0
Colossus X-rated