• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

water side water plant

Started by joshua43214, January 24, 2015, 01:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua43214

I am looking for a water plant to put next to rivers.

This has been one of the things that has bugged me since I started playing this game. It is like the Dev's have this bizarre idea that cities get water from a hole in the ground ()what()
Unless you live in California, water come from a large body of water (Californians get it from a magical pipe that connects to a large body of water in another state).

Can any one help me? I would even settle for something that looks like a water plant, and stick a 1x1 pump next to it.

-Josh

vortext

Quote from: joshua43214 on January 24, 2015, 01:37:37 PM
It is like the Dev's have this bizarre idea that cities get water from a hole in the ground ()what()

On the contrary, they had plans for a moisture simulation with rain affecting water levels among others but unfortunately it wasn't implemented properly. You can actually make a fresh water tower in the SC4PIM, the capacity of which is determined by the nearby water level though needless to say it doesn't function as intended. The rain tool is another example of this water system.

Anyway, this doesn't answer your question, I know. There're a few water plants out there iirc - here's one. Otherwise maybe look into oil industry props, there's a lot of stuff for it and re-purpose some of those pipes and tanks for a make believe water plant.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana