• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Just saw your train depot halls... They're awesome! And exactly, what is quite missing in simcity, I believe!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

compdude787

That water works looks awesome! Does it include the water pipe, or is that separate? There might be some instances where a player might desire the water pipe to be underground.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

APSMS

Fully aware that you've already exported the models, I still think they (the water pipes themselves) could do with being a little less bright (and less white, but darker works fine).

Having said that, the water tower and the water pipe set will be a very welcome addition for our cities, so keep up the good work!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Simmer2

Thank you everyone  :thumbsup:

I fixed a few things on the water tower and also created a mobile power generator unit for sports events.......

________________________________________________________________________________

Krasner

Nice to see that you are working again on your pipe set  :thumbsup: A ladder on the water tower could be a good addition in my opinion.

The power generator looks nice. You will need removable bleachers (or a crowd !) to go with it
ANARCHIST !!

tigerbuilder

A monster truck crushing cars?? That's a SC first...very cool. Keep up the awesome work!

Ernestmaxis

A very nice lot! Haven't seen this in Simcity.
Can we see some more monstertruck models?  &hlp

compdude787

My YouTube Channel

Simmer2

@Krasner There is a ladder....

@tigerbuilder I may release a lot in the near future..

@Ernestmaxis Currently working on a few more models on my spare time.

@compdude787 Thanks!

2 more uploads are now available: SM2 Mobile Power Generator and SM2 Water Towers.
Here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3479
And here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3480

Page 1 has been amended!

2 more monster trucks teaser for the curious..

Simmer2 Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Krasner

@Simmer2 Sorry. I didn't saw it at first  :-[ Maybe my post sounded directive, that wasn't my intention, sorry for that  &cry2

The blue monster truck in particular looks great, hopping like a rabbit  :)

ANARCHIST !!

APSMS

Although the textures on the monster trucks need some work imo (I think the colors are too uniform), the idea is very novel.

Timed props that come in and out with the filled bleachers would be pretty cool.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

dyoungyn

Ditto, Monster Jam is always a huge crowd pleaser &hlp  What would be even cooler is if there were people standing up in the bleachers cheering on the monsters. 

Simmer2

@ Krasner Its all good  :thumbsup:

@ APSMS New paint jobs....Perhaps I should make a few banged up models?

@ dyoungyn Those bleachers are the original Maxis. People will pop up from 8PM to 11PM.

I may or may not release the Monster Jam lot/s depending on demand for it.

I'm in the process of re-doing all my rail lots textures for the next "NAM rail on demand"™ iteration, because of the sheer number of tiles (I have created several 1000 of them) any new releases from me will be sporadic for a while.

Cheers.

Simmer2/Nick

Simmer2

I see a pile of pretty HD colored boxes coming soon...

Time to expand our seaports and intermodal yards. This is just a small sample, I'm working on over a dozen major shipping labels.
Straight, 45 and 22.5, made with a LOD so tight, when making lots you can stack them to your heart content.
I will cover 40 and 20 feet ones, made strictly with the original measurements.

Sample.

Nick

matias93

Wow!! Are you sure you don't have some sci-fi/magic device to take things from the real world and into simcity? Those containers look exactly like the real thing! Maybe it's because I've seen them more closely, but I'm specially impressed with the Maersk ones; all the details are simply perfect!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Sciurus

That could be a very good alternative for seaports ! &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

compdude787

Those look pretty awesome!!! &apls

My YouTube Channel

mgb204

I really should comment on your works more often, but in particular the containers here really caught my eye. Those will be a very useful improvement over the current ones out there.

Kudos too on the Monster trucks, once again you've proved that there are plenty of new ideas that have yet to be thought of for detailing our cities. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Simmer2

I'm so glad my containers project is so well received!!

Well, here is an update on the containers project.

Created a few more labels and also 2 TTX train Well Cars to carry them. A detailed empty one and a flat one made with one of my special tricks which will allow lotters to place any of my containers on it without incurring on the dreaded graphic clipping issue.

Simmer2

Sciurus

That's excellent. They'll fit pretty good with my future freight stations ;D
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *