• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Very annoying problem when mass-constructing RTMTV3 stops

Started by shlarin, January 24, 2010, 01:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shlarin

Since I'm using CAM, for some reason, the old RTMTV lots are no longer available and I must use the RTMTV3 lots..  Fine.

However, when I place a RTMTV lot (say a road bus stop) and I want to place one again, I have to go back into the menu and select it all over again.

Is there any way I can change this so I don't have to go back into the menu every time I place a lot and want to place the same lot again?

joelyboy911

This is caused by the Menu Management Lots system. The system takes advantage of the 'Rewards' in SimCity, so that placing the MML 'earns' you the RTMT lots. Like the maxis rewards (such as the Advanced Research centre and the rocket launcher) you can only place one lot at a time.

I think you can delete the file called RTMTV3_MML.dat (found in the RTMTV3 folder in your plugins), to remove the MMLs, and I think this will result in all the lots being restored to the menu all the time, which will make your Miscellaneous Transport menu very long indeed. However, you could always restore the MML file to the plugins folder when you've finished building your city.

Regrettably, I'm only basing this suggestion on logic, as I have not in fact tested it myself. I don't know for sure if it will enable you to place the lots in the manner you want to.

Good Luck!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

shlarin

k808j

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg