• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Krokanien

Started by Fasan, September 27, 2014, 01:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

beautiful scenery once again. The observatory is well done.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

Happy new year!  :)

Wonderful pictures like always! I agree with Vizoria: these cliffs...  :o

romualdillo

Great images, as always!!!!!  &apls

Dantes

I'll call the TV, so the TV crew produced a documentary called "Krokanien from above". Your landscaping is the most beautiful landscape design I've ever seen for SC4! Realistically, loving and perfect! I can not find the right words to express my reaction. Beautiful pictures!  :thumbsup:

wallasey

Completely in awe of your work here! The landscapes are so wonderfully crafted! This knocks SC4s successors into the back benches. This demonstrates how resilient the game really is. Well done to you!

I really like the river around the dam!

Fasan

I would like to thank everyone who left a comment here.
I see many friends of mine and that's very nice.  :)
I am pleased that my images so well-liked, but as I said without BSC, SFBT, VIP, NAM,... and all the great designer items, accessory would never have been created these images!

Thank you Vizoria, Girafe, solsystem, art128, carlfatal, romualdillo, Dantes and wallasey!  :)

Now we go in the small town of Limoux.

The District of Limoux with Royal Summer Palace

Many greetings Fasan  ;)

Very good work, as always. The only thing I don't like is the long road bridge (#363). To me, it's a big eyesore, but perhaps this is only a matter of taste. Other than that, it's very creative.

I'd like to request a link to a building I've seen. It's on
* to the right of the bridge, directly adjacent to the bridge
* above the parking lot and across the road
* the first two buildings (I believe, either a 2x1 lot or two 1x1 lots)

I mean those two brown houses with light red roof, as well as those three narrow houses with perpendicular roofs. As they look very nice, I hope you can give me the link to the download.

Fasan

Thank you very much and I am very pleased that you like my pictures.

The bridge is a structure built in 1968 and was a small Sin for the city. Some beautiful old houses were replaced by the building, but since it was possible only with the ferry across the River to come, it was decided at that time for this construction.
Now it has become one of the most important bridge in the region but.

Look at Simtropolis in search of Amsterdam. You can find all his work under the name of Haarlemmergold.
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/17255-dutch-museum-of-literature/

many greetings Fasan  ;)

Vizoria

Amazing work with that bridge! How on Earth did you get it to go over the two roads and that carpark? Also that grey bunch of flats looked really amazing to- they seemed to be elevated or overhanging. You sure have some nifty tricks up your sleeve!

vortext

Excellent small town, I love all the details and intricate slopes & staires, the last picture in particular!  &apls

And another building request: where did you find the building with the small tower attached seen in #370? Thanks!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

vester

Great update. Love that triangle square you see in the last pictures and the stairs on the slopes.  &apls

Maybe a post about how you planned and made this different levels would be a good idea.

Fasan

Hello Vortext!
First, thank you for your words.
Since you asked me but a task. This building is very old and appeared in 2004. It's called Ratskellermedieval tavern and is of Agart.

I found it at Simtropolis.
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/2518-ratskellermedieval-tavern/

Thank you Vizoria and vester! I am pleased that my pictures liked you so much.  :)

many greetings Fasan  ;)

romualdillo

Perfect, as always!!!!  &apls

Kergelen

I feel excited looking at your pictures &apls &apls &apls

There are so many special details, a lot of things I've never seen before. For example how you use this black French building (I did'nt remember the creator..) in the last picture combined with the stairs... You are very creative. I also like the small walls in picture 385.

And good to see some of my Lots in your MD  :)

Links to SC4 websites

D.B. Cooper

Girafe

I said in my previous posts what I think about your MD but I coudn t pass by without posting something.

A smiley will be enough  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

c.p.

Great use of the medieval-style bats :thumbsup:

afagund

Hello Fasan,

I am amazed with your style, one of the best i ever seen.

I was wondering which flora mods and terrain you are using in the picture attached. Could you tell us?

Thanks,

Andre

Fasan

I would like to thank you very!

Romualdillo, D.B. Cooper and c.p.; you a big thank you!
Kergelen; I want to thank you and that Yes, these buildings are not everywhere so just sit. I also find that they fit well at this point with the stairs. That's right, the walls are very beautiful.
Girafe; Thank you very much, my friend! I'm always happy if I hear anything from you and whether it's just a smiley.

Afagund; I thank you, for your words! I use the Pyrenean Terrain Mod, ENN Rock Mod Set 2 HD, SHK HD Rock Mods, RRP, RRP Draggable Paths ChrisAdamas3997, RFR Plopwater Pack 1, JRJ Transparent Plopable Water as well as many works by Girafe and VIP-Team.
Actually everything from this list:
http://www.simforum.de/showthread.php?t=185491

I have written some country information to Krokanien on the first page and portrait a little design in these. I hope you like it.
But now more images from and of Limoux

Limoux

many greetings Fasan  :)

vortext

It's getting boring because I've used all superlatives but still:  :o this is friggin' amazing!!  &apls &apls

And it's not just the mmp skills or the superb lot editing, in terms of urban planning everything is just incredible well thought out! For instance I can easily imagine walking from the parking over the bridge to the castle entrance. And all those small footpaths everywhere. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link previously btw! And a new request, where did you find that diagonal stairs in pic 405?
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana