• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NHP version and sizing the brush...

Started by fe_lipe, February 05, 2012, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fe_lipe

Evening guys! Or morning... or maybe noon. Anyway.

I had the Wounagaine's Terraformer - which I liked despite my poor abilities on terraforming - to be more precise, on making hills and rivers look decent. But thats not my issue, actually.

Since I bought my own PC, I installed the NHP Terraformer which is quite more useful - my opinion - BUT I terribly faced the fact that I can't control the brush size and maximum/mininum height.

Is it just the way the cookie crumbles or... There's another way to control the brush on NHP version? I decided to ask as I saw no one really had trouble with that. The very tiny brush on NHP version might be great on detailed terraforming, but big sized brushes are plain better to make general landscaping or whatsoever.

I appreciate any kind of help... and sorry if I'm just being a dummie hehe  ::)

whatevermind

These can still be controlled the same way there were on the previous version (1.0c) - of course depending how old your old version was, this might be a change for you.  Either way, the radius, strength, min height, and max height are all controlled by sliders in a window at the bottom of your screen.  Largest radius size is 50, which is bigger than a small city, but not quite as big as a medium city.  Depending on your screen, this window might be hiding behind your taskbar or even off the bottom of your screen, but it should be there every time you open SC4T, sitting just below the main terraforming window.