• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Highway Signs

Started by Mike Machine, June 10, 2012, 07:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Machine

I am currently making some highway signs and they seem to be working just fine. I would like to post the signs on the Lex, but I have a few problems:

1: I can't seem to "DAT" these signs to make them all together (in a seperate menu), and

2: The Lex dosn't work right now.

EDIT: the LEX works again. :thumbsup:

EDIT (2): Thx for the info.

Silur

I think - You'll have some hard problems with uploading Your works on LEX ...
SC4 DEVOTION is "THE HOME FOR THE SERIOUS PLAYER" (see left corner above)...
You must take some permission for upload here ...
Law is a law ...
Try creating Your own BAT thread with Your works - and may be after some discussion ...
Good Luck ...

whatevermind

To expand upon Silur's response:

You need to apply for rights to upload to the LEX by going through a process known as "Scrutineering".  Details can be found in this board.  There you will find information about how to apply and what will be expected from you throughout the scrutineering process.

Also, as he suggested, it wouldn't hurt for you to open a thread to showcase your work and get feedback and suggestions about your designs and any problems you are running into.  You can start your thread in any of the forum sections under the "Sim City 4 Devotion Custom Content Showcase" heading - whichever section seems the most appropriate to you.

There is also information somewhere in these forums about how to set up which menu your items show up in, try searching and see what you come up with - then, if that fails, you can always ask for help, describing what you're doing and where you think it might be going wrong, or what results you might be getting that aren't the ones you want.

Good luck!