• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blackwater (with Islas Gemas)

Started by emilin, January 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Quote from: emilin on April 30, 2007, 01:21:34 PM
Nobody wants to be 299. ;D

Wow, I didn't even notice it was at 299. So that makes me 300! Congratulations, emilin!

emilin

Quote from: thundercrack83 on April 30, 2007, 01:29:49 PM
Wow, I didn't even notice it was at 299. So that makes me 300! Congratulations, emilin!

In the words of Bruce Springsteen: Thundercrack - baby's back!

Personal replies:

thundercrack83: Thank you for your kind words, and of course for pushing me over #300.

Antoine: Thank you so much!

sebes: Thanks a lot!

rooker1: Thank you, as always! And I like to think of it as a latin/euro theme, myself.

jayo: Thank you, jayo!

Badsim: Thanks! And I will be sure to use those props. It was the one thing I was least happy with myself. The lots really do need more life to them.

iamgoingtoeatyou: Thank you so much. It feels good to know that my work is appriciated.

kwakelaar: Thank you! I didn't notice the trees first and they do look a bit silly.  :D I really can't explain what happend there. Those trees belong to the sidewalk mod and really shouldn't be interfering with the buildings.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Congratulations emilin . &apls &apls &apls

300 comments , less than to come . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

thundercrack83

Well, the latest edition of the Islas Gemas Semanal celebrating 300 posts is absolutely amazing! You're very talented, my friend! But even more amazing than that is...

QuoteIn the words of Bruce Springsteen: Thundercrack - baby's back!

...the fact that you know "Thundercrack!" You have to be (or know someone who is) a pretty big Bruce Springsteen fan to know that song! As evident by my name, I am a huge Springsteen fan, and "Thundercrack" is one of my favorite songs. But anyway...

Congratulations on 300 posts and I'll be looking forward to the next update!

dedgren

emilin, congrats!  You've given us amazing ports, and now there's so much more...
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

iamgoingtoeatyou

Congratulations on the Award! I really liked that last newspaper, but whaaa, Mosaics are outdated now?!?! :'(

thundercrack83

And even more great news here! Congratulations on the getting "Special Interest this Month" status, my friend!

Yoder7652

Congrats Emilin on getting special interest status! I really love what you've been doing with the mediteranean feel you've been developing. I look forward to more...great paper, btw!

Pat

&apls &apls Emilin congrats on your getting "Special Interest this Month"   &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Strechnitz

Congratulation Emilin &apls

Your MD is indeed stunning. I love the Santiago development. Hope to see more soon.

Strech.

bat

Congrats on this award, emilin! &apls

great update! :thumbsup:

emilin

Woah!!! What a surprise! Thank you so much for the reward David! This sure puts some pressure on this journal, but I'll do my best to bring some interesting updates in the weeks to come.

Thanks, again.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Air6

Congratulations emilin... the quality of your work is rewarded. Bravo ;)

sebes

Congratulations Emilin with this welldeserved medal  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

HabLeUrG

thundercrack83

I will also extend my congratulations to you for making "Special Interest" status this month! You deserve it, my friend! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

iamgoingtoeatyou

I'm not sure if I had complimented you, but Congratulations of Of Special Interest! This was obviously well deserved, I just really enjoy your work. This journal is also a great reference tool for some tips, tricks and tutorials! Cinco de Mayo is coming up, Got anything planned for the special celebration?

Cheers!

kimcar

:thumbsup: Congrats , it`s well deserve

nova vesfalo

cONGRATULATION ! you deserve it !I really enjoyed your MD and still enjoying it !

Yoman

I just looked at the updates on the previous page for the 5th or 6th time, I forget, thats how much I love them  ;D