• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blackwater (with Islas Gemas)

Started by emilin, January 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HabLeUrG

im agree, those farms are perfect  :thumbsup: &apls everything is awesome, you are doing this incredible detail, love the flora and the suburbs around. keep this up!  :thumbsup:

edit: WELCOME TO PAGE 6 &hlp

Cali

just goes to show, i can't leave for one week without something amazing being posted...great work :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Naryanna

Wow! This work is fascinating. Wonderful pictures also. But the thing that I find the best here is very-very wonderful region. Simply adorable and lovable.  &apls

dedgren

I am quite ready, Emil, to spend a week at that beach.  I can never get them to turn out looking like that.

The "barn" farm pic is evocative of hundreds of drives over the course of my lifetime through rural Appalachia.  Thank you for capturing it- I feel a particular sense of kinship with someone who looks at a scene and the same thing catches his or her eye as would catch mine.

More great IG, my friend.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

petercintn

Quote from: threestooges on February 23, 2007, 07:35:21 PM
Believe it or not, that is actually a Maxis in-game farm (as I have seen from my experience) and it appears to have some mayor mode trees plopped around it. On that note: great stuff. Good details of things both small (boats, small stops along the road) and large (cities, etc).

Well, shoot. ()sad()  I think I've had Grandpa Al's maxis farm blocker for years now, one of the first mods I ever got.  Well, I'm not activating the rest of those ugly farms just to get the barn.

Thanks ts.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

emilin

I'm very happy to announce the celebration of 100 posts in Developing Islas Gemas. I am truly honoured by all of your wonderful comments, and insights. A special thanks to Cali, that brought this MD in to 3 digit country.

Personal replies:

Marius: Thanks a lot! I did a search on STEX for it but now I can't find it. I think it's an old Cobb BAT, but it might have been uploaded by someone else. Sorry.

kwakelaar: Already answered that. Thanks for commenting too!

Rayden: Thank you! I'm in complete love with those rowhouses myself. Found them on the Mexican SC4 community.

bat: Thank you so much!

thundercrack83: I will try, sir, I will try!

sebes: Thank you! You are of course welcome as soon as get the airport finished. :)

CabraBuitre: Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. I really admire some of the things you do.

DebussyMan: No, thank YOU! I have recently downloaded your marvelous new cathedral, but I'm having trouble finding a big enough piece of flat land to place it on. ;D

petercintn: It's from a very secret stash... If I told you where I found it I would have to kill you. :)

threestooges: Bah! Now you told him... :)

HabLeUrG: Thank you... now you made me blush! :)

Cali: And thank you for making the 100th comment in my MD. &dance

Naryanna: Thank you so much! I love that region too. HabLeUrg made it for me. It can aslo be downloaded on STEX.

dedgren: Thank you David! I liked the look of that farm myself, I don't really no why, it's nothing special - just a Maxis farm and a road, but it somehow fits with the terrain and trees, which was basically a coincidence.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Zaphod

Congratulations! Sorry that more of those comments werent mine.100 comments in a month is pretty good. especially since its here on SC4 devotion... this place is getting to be a good place to host CJs/MDs

Anyways, I noticed the PEG fishing boats. I forgot about those. Gives me some ideas seeing them in use

War Kittens !?

goin2chicago

nice update and congratulations. i really like all the night shots.

dedgren

'Grats on the first 100, Emil.  Here's one toward the next 100.

Looks like a great celebration was had in IG, my friend.  I'm sure there will be many, many more.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Rayden

I have no words right now to express myself on this update. I'll go back again to see it, digest it and I'll be back tomorrow for a better comment, if, I recover that fast  $%Grinno$% :o

iamgoingtoeatyou

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, You are amazing! This is my favorite CJ, EVER! Spectacular JOB! I will give you 5 starts and many claps! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Antoine

thundercrack83

Well, the mosaic was a great way to celebrate 100 comments here at Islas Gemas! It was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, my friend!

nova vesfalo

100coments ! bravo :)

btw let's congratulate for the update, the little port is really great !! simple but truely realistic

metasmurf

Freakin nice update man. Bra jobbat!  :thumbsup:

urban

My present for 100th. Commenti-versary are 5Points  ()stsfd() (wonderful pictures again)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Cali

it is my pleasure to comment on such a wonderful ,well planned city. and congrats on 100. with many more to go :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Fred_Ginger

What a celebration!  The mosaic was really nice with the Fireworks going off!  Great work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

kwakelaar

Time to celebrate and your update is a celebration to look at, great images from the Islands.

NikNik

Gorgeous development Emilin!
I know, I haven't been around a lot these days. Dunno what I wasdoing. But I am back and I had the pleasure of reading 4 pages of absolute wonderfull stuff. Great way how you made those beaches. Do you sue a beach lot for it, which one?

The 100 post celebration pic is just GREAT!

Nik-Nik