• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.
Main Menu

SC4D MD Recently Published

Started by dedgren, April 01, 2007, 05:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Welcome to the SC4D MD Recently Published area of the Mayors' Diaries section of the forums.

If you are an author, and are finding your MD here, it's because your MD is taking its first steps on its way toward what is currently the pinnacle of SC4 Devotion Mayor's Diary accomplishment, becoming a Classic.  Your work in getting your MD established has set you on the way toward gaining the page views and comments it will need to progress through the categories along the way.  Thanks for the hard work in getting your Mayor's Diary started, and be assured that your choice of having it here at SC4D will help in getting it the attention it deserves.

We know you are hitting the ground running.  Don't be daunted by the many hours of hard work ahead, though, because another benefit of MDing on SC4D is that there is a large and supportive community of members with experience in virtually every aspect of the game who are always ready to help.  You should know that your Mayor's Diary has the same opportunity as every other MD based on your substantial effort to be recognized in our exclusive "Of Special Interest this Month" category, where those MDs that have truly excelled are showcased.  It is also noted that frequent updates will help you get visibility with readers looking to get in on the ground floor.

If you're a reader, you have found a group of MDs by authors eager to make their mark.  Your comments on these MDs, of course, are very much appreciated as they will both help the author improve his or her work and begin down the road toward long-term success.  Constructive criticism is always welcomed here as well.

Thank you, one and all, for your interest in the SC4D MD Recently Published.

The Moderators
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax