• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Incredible! I am so amazed at what you have done! I have no clue what you have written , but this is a fantastic feast for the eyes! I can't believe how many trees you've placed , and how great it all looks together. &apls

Jayson

djvandrake

Stunning!  Your lanscapes are just fantastic!  &apls

Wonderful job of creating that smallish community feel. 

Battlecat

Beautiful landscape there!  I love that little town tucked down in the inlet.

Yan077

Replies

Tomas Neto : Thank you Thomas !!

Maxime Penen : Thank you Maxime, it's a great pleasure reading such compliments !

Peter007 : thx a lot, do you speak french !? For the waterfalls I used the Jeronij stuff  ;)

Jmouse : many thanks to you !!

Drift master : Thank you my friend !!

Calibanx : Thank you Geoff !! I'm sorry I forgot to congratulate you for "Monument Valley", an amazing MD !!

rdrdrdrd : Thank you, I simply used the colombus terrain mod  ;)

Simpson : thank you very much David, merci beaucoup, content de te voir ici, comment vas tu? tu te fais rare sur TSC  &mmm

peter007 : thanks a lot !

Nexsi4Jersey : Thank you very much my friend !!

kbeniu 7 : thank you, indeed the mountain wall looks horrible...for the drivers ! ;D

warconstruct : thank you Paul !!!

physicguy 981 : thank you my friend !

beutelshlurf : thank you, and once again, sorry for the french comments, a good translator is required...please !  $%Grinno$%

sithlrd98 : Thank you...I placed 12852 trees...exactly !  $%Grinno$%

dj vandrake : Thank you very much

Battlecat : thank you my friend !!!

coming very soon a new update  ;)

Yan077

So, here is my last update from Alaska. But dont cry  :'( I have new projects for you  ;D (so please, don't turn off my topic!)

It's a short update, only 6 pictures but I include an animation and the region shot, I hope you'll like it !

That's all...sorry
Yann  ;)

Nardo69

Boah, that harbour in the rainlooks so real, I feel cold and soaked just by looking at it!

Nice work also with the hydro power plant, only that waterfall right behind it doesn't fit - it is just plane wasted energy . If you build a hydro power plant you want to gain electricity out of the height difference of the water - you wouldn't waste precious power that way!

Take care!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

sithlrd98

Quote from: Yan077 on July 29, 2009, 03:27:01 PM
sithlrd98 : Thank you...I placed 12852 trees...exactly !  $%Grinno$%

Hey,at least you picked an even number  ;D :thumbsup: Your updates are excellent!Love the effects you've added , like Nardo said , I also feel that that the raining pic looks so real , I can almost feel it also!
I hope that the "new"projects don't take you away from this one for too long!

Jayson

beutelschlurf

moin Yan077,

another great (but unfortunately) last update from alaska! but it is as it is, a rural site like this don't deserve further development, you did the best with that area one could imagine! thanx a lot, ... (i'm courius what will come next!)

b_schlurf

rooker1

&apls Fantastic pictures of the Dam.  I am very jealous of how those turned out.  You have had a great month in OSITm and I for one have enjoyed my visits here!!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

djvandrake

Very nice Yan.  :thumbsup:  I can't wait to see what your new projects are.

Battlecat

Nice job on this project!  Those last shots are fantastic.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got coming up next.

calibanX

I love the two rainy pics with the plane. Very dramatic. I will certainly miss Alaska but I expect your new endeavor will be equally magnificent. You had a great month in OSITM. You hooked me as a regular.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Sciurus

It's just unbelievable :o :o. I love, it's damage it was the latest update :'(

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

dedgren

Greetings once again, Yann, from the other Alaska.  I have certainly enjoyed the look in at your techniques and methods for flora and other natural superdetailing you've provided in this MD, and am looking forward to your next effort.

Hope to see it soon.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Spore415

I love alaska, you and Sarah Palin (no longer palin, but perdue should do nice) god bless and keep you good sir!

peter007

Badsim

Yan ... I've been very interested by this MD here , and at Toutsimcity where he started a long time before ... but after have seen your last updates "Corsica" 1 &2 at Toutsimcity - why these fabulous pictures aren't yet available at Devotion !?! People here can have only an idea through the picture lately introduced in the HoF - , I'm simply flabbergasted .
I'm too busy to start a long conversation with you in english ( What a stupid situation ... ) so let me just say I'm among your hugest fans .
For those who would like to see more , this is a direct link to Corsica ; http://www.toutsimcities.com/forums.php?viewthread=506254&page=83

Fantastic work & skill ... I personally know a very few persons who would have been able to create something like that .

But they didn't do it ...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

jimbo_jj

I love photo realistic pictures. That first one with the dam has to be my favorite. I love the way you used the ploppable rocks especially. The one with the animated rain looks great, too. Now, just curious, how is that plane not falling out of the sky? ;D ' Kidding. ' This is the first time I saw this MD and certainly not the last! :thumbsup:
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

Yan077

Replies !

Nardo69
You're right my friend, this waterfall behind the hydro power plant...it's not very useful !!

sithlrd98
Thank you very much !
Unfortunately, I think my Alaska ' MD is definitely over...

beutleshlurf
Thank you my friend !!

rooker1
Thank you Robin !
It's always a pleasure to read your comments !

djvandrake
many thanks to you!!

Battelecat
Thank you very much !!

calibanx
Thank you my friend, I'm very touched !

Scirrius
Merci beaucoup Guillaume !!

Dedgren
Thank you very much David, for your superb work !

Spore415
Thanks !!

Peter 007
Thanks my friend !

Badsim
Wow !! Merci infinimment l'ami !! thank you very much!!! You're right, it's time to present my new project !!!

jmbojj
Thank you, it's a crash of a seaplane...you can read this french history here !http://www.toutsimcities.com/forums.php?viewthread=541202&page=24...sorry $%Grinno$%

Yan077

More informations are coming soon...