• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with SFBT Diagonal Filler Lots

Started by _maciex_, February 18, 2010, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_maciex_

I've just installed this thing, but i have one problem. When I place "wood filler lot" (or something like this) texture don't appear and it's transparent. I have all Dependencies. Next problem is when I place any transparent lot for some time it's transparent, but then it's blue. Sorry for my english  ;)

io_bg

The wood filler lot is made with transparent texture purposely ;) As for the second question - this is a common problem with all lots which don't have base textures. If you want to (temporarily) remove the blue grid which can be seen through the lot, you can switch the view to "zones" from the data views. After that switch to "All off" again :)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

tooheys

Hi, cant answer the SFBT problem, but with the invisible lot you'll most likely find it will turn blue after you open the water menu. If you save, go back to region and reopen the quad, the problem should be fixed (until the next time you open the water menu}. This is a known bug and I don't think there is a fix. I'm sure there is someone here who can expand on that a bit further.  :)

Cheers

Dave

Edit: Just saw io_bg's reply - that works too  ;D

Andreas

The problem is mentioned in the readme file, including the workaround that io_bg posted, but as usual, people prefer not to read the readme file...  :P
Andreas