• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CLOSED: Request your Computer Desktop Backgound, Custom Made

Started by KoV Liberty, October 25, 2011, 10:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it was a good idea for me to make computer desktop backgrounds to suit your ideas, likes, desires. I have done a few of my own that have come out well. I just need:

1. Your First and Last Name (optional last and first ;))
2. Your likes (tell me what you like, give me pics you like)
3. A background color.
4. Your computer monitor resolution (eg. 1280x800, 1366x768, etc) - Very Important or your order will not be fulfilled.
5. Please check here often after your request. Your request may be filled from anywhere between 1-3 days after initial request. Your desktop background will be uploaded to a mediafire account and deleted 48 hours after the post and after 72 hours, permanently deleted from my computer.

And that's about it, I will create a background the best I can for you. :) I will post some examples of my own in due time.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

art128

Seems like a good idea, Alex! ;)

i'll try..

My name: Arthur
What I like: Video games and Animes (Mangas) for pictures, well for the games mostly any from TF2 and for the Animes, Mostly from Madoka Magica.

Good luck :P
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

KoV Liberty

I'll see what I can do.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Ricky112233

Wow! Great Idea! I'll for sure have to visit this page again! :thumbsup:
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

Haljackey

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a shot.

1. Ryan Stubbs
2. Simcity, Starcraft, city skylines, modern buildings, roads and highways, explosions, space battles
3. Dark Blue
4. 3840x1200 (dual screen, first monitor is 1920x1080, second is 1920x1200, so a 3840x1200 image covers it all) You can leave the bottom 120 pixels on the first monitor blank if you want, like this example shows: http://i.imgur.com/UvY4U.jpg

Hope that's enough info and ideas. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

KoV Liberty

ATTENTION

I will have to close this thread, while I think it was a great idea, it all comes down to the matter of time. And, I don't have any. Studying in school is taking up more and more, I'm sorry I could not get to your request Haljackey, I hope to get to it eventually. If you still wish to have a background than please PM me, otherwise, this thread is now closed.

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.