• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Thanks for being honest Tyberius, I'm sure korver didn't mind since he started the discussion after all. Moreover I've been mulling things over and you make a good point. However seeing korver had edited his comment and I don't want to derail the picture competition thread, I've put my thoughts down in my MD. Hope you'll chime.  :)

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Tyberius06

Well, it's nothing special, just some canals, and plazas. :)

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

matias93

Tyberius06 - 1
korver - 0

I really like it, looking very simple, it has a ton of small details that suggest much more is happening there, while keeping a healthy dose of realism.

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Themistokles

Glad to see this competition reignited! :thumbsup: Putting the two images together :)

korver

vs.

Tyberius06

Tyberius06 - 1
korver - 1

Both are good images, but korver's image remains epic.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Yan077

Tyberius06 - 1
korver - 2

Moderator Edit: Bringing the pictures over -Absalom
korver

vs.

Tyberius06

Akallan

I had forgotten about it, happy to see him! :thumbsup: Korver did not beat me, he did not have the total voting! XD Actually yes, he still won... I'll come back stronger next time! :squirrel:

Tyberius06 - 1
korver - 3
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

_Michael

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

adrianor

vinlabsc3k

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Baltimore

Tyberius06 - 1
korver - 8
Congrats kover  &apls
AKA raynev1 @Simtropolis
See what I'm into when I'm not playing Simcity4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2BmSZmH0YW7U6TithLBsQ

APSMS

Congrats korver!

With that, korver's pic goes to the Hall of Fame! We need 2 new challengers. Who's on first?

What's on Second, I Don't Know's on third...
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

_Michael

I'll go!

The station at Hoch-y-Brig.

Akallan

Congratulations to korver! &apls

Let's Go!

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Tyberius06

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

ramrec

APSMS

Michael, that's a lovely picture, and the details are great, but I'm a sucker for scenic train pics.

michael95l - 2
Akallan - 1
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

matias93

Wow, really hard decision here. I have to say that, even being impossibly beautiful, mmp painting is somewhat reductionist for a city building game, so my vote is:

michael95l - 3
Allakan - 2

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

belfastsocrates

michael95l - 4
Allakan - 2

Some excellent lotting skill and city building.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde