• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RTMT and TuLeps

Started by Triborough Bridge, June 01, 2011, 12:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triborough Bridge

Does anybody out there besides me think it would be a good idea to combine the RTMT and TuLEP modd so it can look more realistic? I'm frankly tired of having to put my stops in the middle of the block instead of on the corner of the intersections because i decided to use the turning lane modd.

io_bg

It's not a bad idea but I think this way there'll have to be a lot more stations for different intersections. They'll take more time to be created and will flood your menu...
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

z

Quote from: io_bg on June 01, 2011, 01:40:32 PM
It's not a bad idea but I think this way there'll have to be a lot more stations for different intersections.

This is true.

QuoteThey'll take more time to be created and will flood your menu...

This is also true.  But the menu is soon going to be flooded anyway.  Basically, it comes down to a question of priorities.  I've added a TuLeps option to The Eternal RTMT New Features Poll, so you can vote for it there if you want it.

ivo_su

this idea seems great but I have no idea and how we can make it happen.  Maybe we should think  less and  eventoalno  to consult  with someone  for some help. I voted in the poll for TuLEP's.

Ivo