• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

New York!!! Fantastic. I can't wait to see more pics.
I have always loved the way you can capture the essence of a real life pic ingame.
Great work as always.
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

kelis

# Update [16]  ~ Wihelminatoren - Bassen ||

Hello to all. This update is focusing in the presentation of my first project for the Benelux Team, and I have to say that it is special for me because I wanted bring something to the team and finally that goal is accomplished, so today I just want to show you the Wihelminatoren, it's building is located in the city of Rotterdam but today we will see how it looks in the financial district of Bassen - The Netherlands •

# Day view:

# Night view:

# Coming soon avalaible on the LEX - Another exclusive building for SC4Devotion  :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

Kergelen -
Yes, indeed it is a monstrous project  ;D Gracias amigo.

noahclem - Hi Noah, well it's not the Maxis Water, it's a water mod created by Orange if I don't remember wrong.

Gugu3 - Thanks mate !!

Girafe - Thank you Mother Nature`s son  ;)

art128 - Gracias amigo  :thumbsup:

nbvc - I can't wait for your diagonals  ;D !! Thank you so much !!

vortext - Yes, I mean New Amsterdam  ;D Glad you like it friend !

rooker1 - Thank my friend !!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.

P.S: Now is time to work in New York city, soon new updates.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Nicely done and I really like that model!!
Can't wait to see more pics of New York!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

dossenaandrea

awesome job so far and i can't wait to see NYC!!! what canal set do u use?
thanks

art128

Fantastic model once again, Jonathan! Can't wait to put my hands on it. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mgarcia

&apls &apls Beautiful scenery - I may never visit the Netherlands but this is beautiful.  ;D

APSMS

It's details like the reflection of the building on the water that separate good MD/CJs from great ones. Nice little update and great work on the building. It's been said already that some randomization would have been ideal in some of the light placement, but it looks very nice nonetheless, and fits rather well considering that whole floors are lit--easily explainable.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Uzil

kelis

|| New York City - World Trade Center Area ||

# Hello guys, I played simcity today and today I focused my work on the World trade Center zone. Yes, I'm using the old WTC (It's one of my favorite buildings in the world) and well, I want to do something special with the twin towers in the future and more things that I have on my mind, so that is the reason why I am using the old wtc. Well I hope you like it my friends.

- IMPORTANT, Please HELP me -

# I need your help, your colaboration, please help me to get all the lost buildings of NY. For some time there were some buildings in the STEX of simtropolis, and for some reason these buildings were removed from the STEX, I need all of them for my recreation and maybe you got some of those bats and you can help me, I just need that you send me the building if you got it. The members of the NYBT know what I'm talking about and for them would be more easy recognize the lost buildings, but I will put some names and pics of the buildings because they may help.

- The Millenium Hilton hotel, created by Hanson784.

- 345 Park Avenue, created by PBGV103. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QRZ-sJwVwlw/S3jC5o8__zI/AAAAAAAABeg/rklDv8pI6jY/s1600-h/345+Park+Avenue.bmp

- Citigroup Building, created by PBGV103. http://www.buildyourownnewyork.com/CiticorpModel.jpg

- AT&T Long Lines Building (33 Thomas Street) created by Sgt Pepper.

# Well I hope someboy can help me with this, thanks to all and Greetings  :)

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

w_swietwoot

Wow. &apls

Can't help you with the buildings though.

art128

Awesome first update of New York, Jonathan!

Can't help you with the building, sorry. :/

Props & Texture Catalog

tankmank

Great update, i can help you with the 345 Park Avenue and Citigroup Building, will get in touch with you shortly, sorry i don't have any of the others

APSMS

While I find the old trade towers an unfortunate example of 70s brutalist architecture, I actually would have preferred it if they'd been replace by themselves rather than that ugly thing (that I discovered isn't actually 1776 ft tall, just the radio mast is) that they're putting up now. As it turns out, the towers have sort of a nice appeal (to me) when viewed from a distance (esp. since I've never been to New York). It'll be interesting to see your interpretation of the area.

Good luck on getting the buildings, too.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

rambuckel

I missed many of your updates but I just went through those I missed. Every single of them is a piece of art! Your style is so unique and changeable at the same time! It doesn't really matter if you show scenes of one of the darkest periods of human history or if you create a city like NY. One always knows it's your work .... brilliant!

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

kelis

|| Recreating New York City ||

Hello to all:

I had some time to play and work with simcity and tools. I did some progress in the Financial district and even I did a "Milleniun Hilton Hotel" model with 3ds max.It has not the best quality but it works perfectly in my New York city and looks pretty nice located close to the World trade Center. I also did the St. Paul chapel park with all tombs and trees (I will make an update focusing in this chapel in the future) and finally today I did the Zuccotti Park and also the lot of all surrounding buildings, of course I created the Sculptures of Park as well.

- Okay, let's see all these progress with some pictures:

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

w_swietwoot -
Thanks my friend !!

art128 - Gracias amigo  :)

tankmank - Thanks you so much for your help with the buildings my friend !!

APSMS - Thanks my friend !! what an interesting comment. The old WTC towers were and are one of my favorite buildings around the world !!

rambuckel - Thank you so much for that nice comment, thanks !!

- Special Thanks -

To tankmank and sten1700 to helped me to get the all buildings that I needed  ;)

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

Kergelen

Fine details as always.
Great selection of buildings and I like the small church &apls

Links to SC4 websites

art128

Awesome work Jonathan!

I do like that church too!

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Very nice! I'd like to see more of the sculptures!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana