• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

reddonquixote

Nice detailed modeling work on the roof, and nice job on the glass  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

noahclem

The glass with reflections and roof details have really turned out top-notch  &apls  Really nice to see you BATting again :)

romualdillo

c.p.

Nice :thumbsup:  I especially like the top of the tower.  It's not easy to get the textures (such as on the helipad) so perfect.

Girafe

Thanks for all your nice comments.

I am progressing slowly with the tower. I decided to go with a small podium at his front of the tower and behind I will keep the street level.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Excellent progress  &apls  I particularly enjoy the glass and the roof. Will this need to be placed on a slope then? Will the lot size equal the size of the base or do you plan to use an overhang?

kelis

Fantastic model ! I can't wait to see the base totally done  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Bipin

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

@Noah, no need of slope. No overhang, the BAT matches perfectly multipe 16m rectangle.

Used my few days of vacation to continue, however it finishes tonight  :'(

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

belfastsocrates

Ohhhhhh...that's gorgeous!

It's coming together so well, I like the revised plaza with the tiled walls and the water feature. Looks great so far!

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

noahclem

Ok, I think I understand the purpose of the base now  ::)  Beautiful work again and hope vacation was nice!

carlfatal

peperodriguez2710

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,  :)

I was looking at my "dead files" and found something I could finish.

Do you prefer white or colorful daisy?

The Floraler

belfastsocrates

Personally I like the coloured version. Will this be an MMP?

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog