• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]
Name of Contestant
[/head][head]
Votes Cast
[/head][/row]
[row][data]
Manga Rivotra
[/data][data]
[/data][/row]
[row][data]
APSMS
[/data][data]
[/data][/row]
[/tabular]
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Kergelen

Manga Rivotra - 4
APSMS - 0

Links to SC4 websites

romualdillo

Manga Rivotra - 5
APSMS - 0

belfastsocrates

Manga Rivotra - 6
APSMS - 0
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

APSMS

[/quote]
Quote from: art128 on June 13, 2015, 01:25:11 AM
Great picture, APSMS, but the empty plot of land at the bottom isn't cutting it for me. :)
Haha, fair enough. I honestly didn't see that when I took the picture, but that's why we have you I guess :D

Manga Rivotra

APSMS

EDIT: Images copied to new page
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

AndreViana

Manga Rivotra - 6
APSMS - 1

Altough you have an empty plot of land there, the night scene is beautiful so, one point from me.  ;)

Simmer2

Hello from Canada and thank you all who tirelessly make mods so that SC4 can live on :)

Here is my modest pic.

________________________________________________________________________________

Themistokles

Hey folks, there's a competition going on over here!

Manga rivotra - 1
Simmer2 - 0

For me, the vote's going to manga rivotra, because, well, it's one of the masterpieces and really hard to beat with its amount of details and variety and stuff. I like the scene in Simmer2's pic, but I think the shoreline could need some more variety in rocks.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Girafe

Manga rivotra - 2
Simmer2 - 0
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Pioneer

Manga rivotra - 2
Simmer2 - 1

romualdillo

Manga rivotra - 3
Simmer2 - 1

TheTeaCat

Considering its nearly seven weeks since last vote cast is it ok for me to enter against Manga rivotra? If no I'll delete this post!

Click for full size!
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

art128

The rules state that you need at least 4 votes before ending a round, even after the 24 hours passed.

I'll cast the last vote to unlock the situation:

Manga rivotra - 4
Simmer2 - 1

And with that, the previous round ends, Since it's three rounds in a row for Manga Rivotra, that means his picture is now a HoF entry.. It has been a long time since the last one.

We need a new competitor for TTC's picture. :)

Also Derry, you don't need to resize your picture since it's 1024px wide.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Themistokles

noahclem - 2
TheTeaCat - 0

Two great pictures (forcing voting to be done in hair-splitting fashion) but I like especially the vibrant colours on that abandoned Asian-styled building-complex contrasting the fresh green-ness of the trees (together, of course, with the new TiA textures).
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vester

art128

Two great pictures, have to say it's really hard to make a choice here.

I'll go with TTC, that transition from plop water to game's water is excellently done.

noahclem - 2
TheTeaCat - 2
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

romualdillo

Dantes

TheTeaCat - 3
noahclem - 3

I like the modern tramway