• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Searching for special MMPs

Started by Unconstantean, January 07, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unconstantean

I need the following MMPs for my CJ. I am curious if there are any:

-train wrecks mmp

-car wrecks mmp

-plane wrecks mpp

-roof junk: like AC units, small vent pipes mmp

-helicopter mmp

-decals mmp - like the ones in cities skylines: lines, signs, numbers, road cracks, asphalt patches

-landing lights mmp

-light poles mmp

Krasner

Hi Unconstantean  :)

A very few of the things you're asking actually exists for SC4, and there's a variety of reasons for that. You may know that unlike what's possible in Cities : Skylines, there's no way to plop anything on the roads or any draggable traffic element in SC4. That's why street and roadside mods had some development, especially in the japanese community, to include custom street lights, signs, lines, custom asphalt and sidewalk textures directly all in the draggable streets and roads. VIP Team indeed, did some ploppable signs in the past but these require that you go in an all-MMP style of playing (what I assume you'd like to do).

Train wrecks, car wrecks, plane wrecks, there's a variety of props that may allow you to make something nice out of, but you may need to do some lotting for that... Making lots with an invisible ground texture is quite easy by the way. Same thing with roof junk, landing lights, light poles and even with potholes ;)

Also ErnestMaxis made a bunch of MMPs a few months ago, you may find some interesting stuff in it : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3493
ANARCHIST !!