• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Tunnels.

Started by TheTeaCat, November 25, 2006, 07:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

WELCOME TO PAGE 9!!!

Like that underwater tunnel, rodrigogua! :thumbsup: Good work!

Albus of Garaway

I hope no one minds me bumping this thread...

Everyone's tunnels are looking beautiful! Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because I've been wondering whether or not there are any tunnel mods that change the appearance of road tunnels? I think they are quite ugly and unrealistic. Thanks to anyone who helps!

TheTeaCat

This is about the best that I can do linkie

Hope that helps

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

j-dub

Recognize this? Of course it Blahdy's Big Dig, but what else do you notice?

Explanation, I guess due to the game's limitation, its not like you can take an existing model, and make it diagonal, without some rendering side effects.  &sly

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

jpj_starfleet

A suggestion from the NAM FLUP's thread I am reviving this thread with some FLUP tunnel's!
This is the O'Shaughnessy Tunnel under New Dublin Harbor, game generated & U-Drive it traffic works perfectly under water!!

The photo above is the air vent towers on the New Dublin (north) side of the harbor, you can see the little FLUP tunnel vents between the one-way roads, the tree's and boardwalk overhang the FLUP pieces.

This photo shows the main tunnel entrance downtown.

The above is the entrances off of Victoria Quay and the downtown entrance in the top center of the picture.

This last picture shows an overview of the area, I am not showing the South Dublin side because there is nothing built there yet except the tunnel exit, there will be a tunnel vent building (think Boston big dig or Brooklyn Battery Tunnel) and the toll plaza.
Thank You.

puresim

Really beautiful FLUPsing there jpj_starfleet :thumbsup:

Now off to ask you how you made it work in the FLUPS thread...

mikeski

Great tunnels everyone

Here's a rail and subway tunnel I made to connect the suburbs and downtown without having to destroy all the buildings

tag_one

Nice tunnel entrance Mikeski  &apls