• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bipin

Fabulous! I'm getting back into SC4 again. It's nice to see you are too, Girafe.

matias93

They are really lovely and is fantastic that you managed to make the rendering work, even if that required to downgrade the program. Let's hope a more stable solution arises

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

manga rivotra

Great new tree with perfect colors, as always !  &apls &apls &apls

mgb204

Quote from: Girafe on February 21, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
Nothing spectacular but another flora species to be added to your game  :P

I can not conceive of the concept of having yet more of my favourite flora creators work, as anything but spectacular. :bnn:

I really hope you can sustain a working setup with 3DS max, it would be very sad to think such issues were holding back your motivation.

mattb325

Thanks for your nice comments  ::)

Long story short, I was able to finish the poplars with 3dsmax 2012.

Nothing spectacular but another flora species to be added to your game  :P

Not true....they are spectacular and its great to have another poplar species  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Flora looks fantastic, will be a great addition  &apls

And the Gherkin...I'm typically not one to get particularly excited about a very tall skyscraper project but this uniquely cool building being taken on by someone with your level of talent is truly exciting indeed! Last things I remember (and I apologize if I'm forgetting someone's amazing project) of this level of excitement for this BAT type by me was RDQ's Chrysler Building. Best of luck with it; already looks phenomenal  :popcorn:

reddonquixote

Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Glenni

Good to see you're still at it, I love your trees, and the content you make in general!  &apls

brick_mortimer

*sigh*
Back to the DAMN manager...
Back to the DAT packer...
:'(*
But also A BIG THANK YOU for all the lovely trees you give to us  :bnn:
The poplars look great and already found a nice spot in my plugins folder!
*Please keep tongue firmly wedged in cheek
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

Sciurus

I think you'll find these new trees in my LOTs soon... a great work as always, you "floraler" !
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Hi Antoine , vieille fripouille !  :)

As I told you by PM , rather expectable ( due to common Latin roots ) to see these Populus become popular ... I haven't had the pleasure to test them so far , but ,  as far as I can judge through your picture , they look like your best achievement since your Larches .  &apls &apls &apls So , when you say :

Nothing spectacular but ...

... let me laugh !  :D $%Grinno$% :P

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your comments  ;) ;)

Working extremely slowly  ::)

Alders

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

mattb325

New trees from you is always a lovely surprise!
Take your time....I'll download them whenever you are ready to release them  &apls

Kitsune

Alders .... my #1 enemy in allergy season. Just seeing those make want to sneeze ! Well done.
~ NAM Team Member

korver

fantozzi

Ahh ... alders! I'm convinced, Sims will love to have picnic in their shadows in summer.

In europe alders are known to be weak for rivalry, means they are suppressed by other trees. But they succeed pretty well on humid ground where alders feel more comfortable than other common european trees.

Therefore you find alders in marsh districts. Therefore - mythological - alders are often the trees of the witches - the swamp women, who try to bait young men into the swamp.

Andreas

Admittedly, they don't look like the alders that I'm used to (those are rather slender, lining rivers and creeks), but the tree models are lovely (as usual). :)
Andreas

Simmer2

Hello Antoine.

Great looking model  &apls

I also like the terrain texture. Which one did you use?

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Girafe

Thanks for your nice comments  :)

I agree that they could not look like the Alders you might know, it's just that I have to find names to some of my models  :P

I let the flora aside, I was motivated by the awesome work from my NAM colleagues about the RRW. I dug a little bit more the modding for variations for train carriage and it seems to work. But don't where it will bring me  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *